• 5(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version
Yes that's pretty simple :

Go here : https://github.com/pix/aeon/tree/font_rework (that's the new version of aeon)
and press download at the top right, then press "download .zip"
Only one thing that I really miss with this niiiiiice skin of yours. It´s clearart to movies on paus and logos for tv-shows. That would be awesome.
Thanks for your work so far
qualar Wrote:Sorry because I have never used this feature I cannot find what you are need. I cannot even find a shuffle button.

I will try to help you locate it, if you still can't find it, it's cool.

Basically, you have to queue up a few movies/tv shows/whatever, then go to the now playing menu (that's available from the context menu). You should see the items you queued up, now press the left arrow to get to the so you can get that extra "top" menu and click on the "wrench" icon; that will bring up the shuffle, repeat, save and clear buttons. When i enable the shuffle button from there it never works, that's the issue in a nut shell.

I could upload a picture too, but I think you should be able to get to the shuffle menu following my steps; if anyone wants to jump in and correct me if I gave the wrong info go right ahead!

Thanks again.
seijmo Wrote:One final request, as you can see on this screen, if I only have one episode in my tvshow, the skin dislpayed this episode several times.

Done will be in next upload.
thanks! will it works with albums for the Showcase split view ?
Smile 
seijmo Wrote:thanks! will it works with albums for the Showcase split view ?

Certainly does
Anybody else having trouble downloading Rapier Qualar for Dharma 4.2 from MediaFire?

WHen i click on "Click here to start download.."... all I get is "Your download is starting.." and nothing else.

BTW I am using Lucid Lynx Linux with firefox. I also tied to download version 4.11 and that downloads just fine.

Thanx in advanced..

Jerry
jawilljr Wrote:Anybody else having trouble downloading Rapier Qualar for Dharma 4.2 from MediaFire?

WHen i click on "Click here to start download.."... all I get is "Your download is starting.." and nothing else.

BTW I am using Lucid Lynx Linux with firefox. I also tied to download version 4.11 and that downloads just fine.

Thanx in advanced..

Jerry

I have just tested the download and it is working fine here. Must be working for others also because it is showing over 70 downloads.
Not sure if people want this but i have been coding it today.

Wallview for Albums and Artists.
qualar Wrote:I have just tested the download and it is working fine here. Must be working for others also because it is showing over 70 downloads.

I am getting 403 forbidden errors on version 4.2. 4.11 downloads ok.

For the heck of it I tried this command on the command line:

Code:
wget http://download673.mediafire.com/gncie7iiv7ig/wht8vdnur565f2o/Rapier+Qualar+Mod+4.2.zip

And I get "ERROR 403: Forbidden."

Then I tried this:

Code:
wget http://download310.mediafire.com/hdkl2bc36cgg/ist8d24ff6acgkt/Rapier+Qualar+Mod+4.11.zip

Guess what it downloads... no problem

The I tried to download version 4.2 using my wifes computer (windows 7 home premium... using IE8)

Guess what... same 403 forbidden error... so I guess it is not Linux...

Jerry
jawilljr Wrote:I am getting 403 forbidden errors on version 4.2. 4.11 downloads ok.

For the heck of it I tried this command on the command line:

Code:
wget http://download673.mediafire.com/gncie7iiv7ig/wht8vdnur565f2o/Rapier+Qualar+Mod+4.2.zip

And I get "ERROR 403: Forbidden."

Then I tried this:

Code:
wget http://download310.mediafire.com/hdkl2bc36cgg/ist8d24ff6acgkt/Rapier+Qualar+Mod+4.11.zip

Guess what it downloads... no problem

The I tried to download version 4.2 using my wifes computer (windows 7 home premium... using IE8)

Guess what... same 403 forbidden error... so I guess it is not Linux...

Jerry

Well since my last mail there as been another 10 downloads so it looks like the problem is at your side.
qualar Wrote:Well since my last mail there as been another 10 downloads so it looks like the problem is at your side.

I guess it was my router... I rebooted it and I am downloading as we speak... Sorry for the inconvenience.

Strange that it was only one file... Oh well.

Jerry
Fantastic mod, had been holding off on switching to Dharma until I saw this.

I've noticed a few bugs, hopefully this helps:

Top Bar:
  • Top right of the last letter of each word gets slightly cut off due to size

Movie OSD:
  • Display time shows the current time, not the time the video will end.
  • Currently can't open up the video or audio options - maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Again, great theme, thanks for all your hard work.
Neoreo Wrote:Fantastic mod, had been holding off on switching to Dharma until I saw this.

I've noticed a few bugs, hopefully this helps:

Top Bar:
  • Top right of the last letter of each word gets slightly cut off due to size

Movie OSD:
  • Display time shows the current time, not the time the video will end.
  • Currently can't open up the video or audio options - maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Again, great theme, thanks for all your hard work.

I am aware of the first prob. i had a look at it the other day but couldn't quite figure out what was causing the problem. But just had another go now and I have fixed it.

Movie OSD time is not a bug it is just what was chosen to be displayed. If most people want Iit changed I will do it.

Not sure what you mean about audio/video. I can open them OK.
qualar Wrote:I am aware of the first prob. i had a look at it the other day but couldn't quite figure out what was causing the problem. But just had another go now and I have fixed it.

Movie OSD time is not a bug it is just what was chosen to be displayed. If most people want Iit changed I will do it.

Not sure what you mean about audio/video. I can open them OK.

Wow, great to hear - looking forward to it.

Sorry, I did a poor job of explaining what I meant, here is what I meant for the movie OSD...

On the base version of Rapier, if you pause a movie and move the mouse, you'll see this:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9489/movieosd.png

The buttons I am talking about are in the bottom left hand corner. 1 is a button that brings up the movie selection screen (not sure how important that is to people), 2 opens the bookmark dialog, 3 opens the audio and subtitle settings dialog, 4 opens the video settings dialog.

The last two are particularly useful for applying special settings. I think they would be beneficial to have.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version4