• 2(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version
Angi321 Wrote:Hello,

I am a good reader so I do not post to much... Smile

I run xbmc in OsX and Linux/Lucid and the skin does not work in any of them. I have placed all other skins in the same and proper place. For example, downloading the rapier Mikotu mod and all other skins are working fine.
I have downloaded qualar mod twice but with the same results.

Is it possible to work only under windows and not on other platforms?

Definitely works. I use it on a mac Mini.
tash Wrote:Hello Qualar,
The Big Picture addon is not working with your skin, but it is fine in the confluence one. Do you have the time to take a look into?
Thank you in advance!

Does it work with an other Rapier variants?
Hi Qualar,

In Confluence skin you can get the Lyricwiki AddOn nicely working, but when you switch to the Rapier Qualor mod skin, not possible to get this working anywhere :confused2:

Thanks for looking into this when you have the time.
Smile 
Anyone know how to update the path to get the "official" xbmc subtitle addon to work?

In older dharma qualar mod I managed to change the path in one of the .xml files.
Now however, the .xml seem to have changed quite a lot and I seem to lack the knowledge to find where to change it.
It could be nice to see Wall View in Music and TV Show Smile
OK, I have it installed on a ubuntu environment. Thank you Qualar!
It seems that all works except the top menu bar. It shows up but it is blank and black. In skin settings is enabled of course. What am I missing?
As usual, amazing skin; keep up the great work!

My only issue with the skin as it stands is that the shuffle function does not work in video playlists; if you click on "shuffle" nothing happens. I've tested this on 3 different machines, from macs to PCs and it doesn't work on any of them (other skins do shuffle, however).

Any chance of getting that fixed? Thanks!
Angi321 Wrote:OK, I have it installed on a ubuntu environment. Thank you Qualar!
It seems that all works except the top menu bar. It shows up but it is blank and black. In skin settings is enabled of course. What am I missing?

What version of XBMC are you using?
Kyle Reese Wrote:As usual, amazing skin; keep up the great work!

My only issue with the skin as it stands is that the shuffle function does not work in video playlists; if you click on "shuffle" nothing happens. I've tested this on 3 different machines, from macs to PCs and it doesn't work on any of them (other skins do shuffle, however).

Any chance of getting that fixed? Thanks!

Does it work in standard Rapier?
ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

In Confluence skin you can get the Lyricwiki AddOn nicely working, but when you switch to the Rapier Qualor mod skin, not possible to get this working anywhere :confused2:

Thanks for looking into this when you have the time.

This does work. You need to go to the skin settings then go to scripts and point the lyric script to the one you want.
FireMan Wrote:Hi Qualar, Thanks for the skin!

I have 2 suggestions, after a (very) fast test:
1. can't see the current time while playing videos. It shows remaining time and end time, but not current. I think this is a nice information.
2. didn't found a way to change the rating system from starts to number. It is possible? If not, should be a nice feature to add.

Keep the great work!

To change rating from Stars to Numbers. When you are in your Library go to the top menu and select "Use Numbers for Ratings"
any chance of adding this to the xbmc addon repository so we can take advantage of the update notifications and whatnot?

noumenon
noumenon Wrote:any chance of adding this to the xbmc addon repository so we can take advantage of the update notifications and whatnot?

noumenon

If you can explain how this is done I will do it. I read up on it some time a ago but could not really figure it out.
qualar Wrote:Does it work in standard Rapier?

I don't think that it does; it's been awhile since I used the original version but when I think back I do remember it didn't work there either
Kyle Reese Wrote:I don't think that it does; it's been awhile since I used the original version but when I think back I do remember it didn't work there either

If you tell me a skin that it works how you would like Iwill work on adding it.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version4