A couple of doubts
Question 
Hi all,

I recently started to use XBMC and I just love it!!

I have a couple of doubts:

- Is there any way to mark as watched a group of videos?... I added 170 movies to XBMC and I have watched 99% of them so I would like to mark them all as watched so I can easily select movies in the other 1% of the collection.

- Is it possible to assign a key on the keyboard to change switch audio streams in movies that have several audios (like mkv ones) in the same way that the "L" key cycle thru the the subtitles?

Thanks all in advance for your help.

Cheers.
TV: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H; BD player: Pioneer BDP-LX58-K; AV receiver: Pioneer SC-LX56-K; HTPC: OrigenAE M10 (i3 6100); NAS: Synology DS213j; Game Consoles: Xbox One & Xbox 360 250 GB ("Slim"); Speakers: Focal-Jmlab Chorus S; Sub: SVS PB-1000; Universal remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate.
I think you will need to use a media manager to mark several as watched. there are many 3rd party media managers posted on the forums here.

You can use keymap.xml to see and set it natively... if you use EventGhost you can also do it there.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Sad 
Livin Wrote:I think you will need to use a media manager to mark several as watched. there are many 3rd party media managers posted on the forums here.

You can use keymap.xml to see and set it natively... if you use EventGhost you can also do it there.

Hi Livin

Thanks for your reply... well, I have tried 2 media managers recommended in this forum, XBMC Web Media Manager and XBNE, and althought both of them are supposed to let you change the watched/unwatched status of the XBMC collection, I can really manage to do that... anyone using one of those 2 media managers (or any other one) could give a clue of how to change the watched/unwatched status of several video files??

Regarding my second question, is there any tutorial for noobs where I could get an explanation of how to edit the keymap.xml in order to add an specific key to change the audios... I was looking here, and under the section "ACTIONS", we can find a code named "AudioNextLanguage" that will "Change to the next audio track in a video with multiple audio tracks", but I do not know if is possible to edit the keymap.xml to assign a key for this action... any clue??

Again, thanks all

Regards.
TV: Pioneer PDP-LX5090H; BD player: Pioneer BDP-LX58-K; AV receiver: Pioneer SC-LX56-K; HTPC: OrigenAE M10 (i3 6100); NAS: Synology DS213j; Game Consoles: Xbox One & Xbox 360 250 GB ("Slim"); Speakers: Focal-Jmlab Chorus S; Sub: SVS PB-1000; Universal remote: Logitech Harmony Ultimate.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple of doubts0