iMDB scraping broken?
Still hanging while scrapping. I'm using newest version.
I upgraded to dharma beta 2 last night and updated the scraper to 2.0.6, Hangs during scraping and some movies aren't finding the correct movie anymore. Examples

Dear John [2010].mkv
2012 [2009].avi

Become
Dear John [2004] - Some comedy version
Jetset 2012 (have no idea what this movie is)
I'm sure they will resolve this. Nothing like this stays broken for too long.
FireMan Wrote:Thanks olympia, this is really a FAST fix!! Great work!

I just found another "problem": The.Collector.DVDSCR.xViD-xSCR.avi

I always had to manually enter this one, but now there isn't a 2009 option.
The right one (this one) is not appearing among the options. This particular title was working until 2.0.4.

With actual revision of the scraper (2.0.6) here are several homonym title (The Collector) when imputing manually, but none from 2009.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

ThY91 Wrote:I upgraded to dharma beta 2 last night and updated the scraper to 2.0.6, Hangs during scraping and some movies aren't finding the correct movie anymore. Examples

Dear John [2010].mkv
2012 [2009].avi

Become
Dear John [2004] - Some comedy version
Jetset 2012 (have no idea what this movie is)

Those titles fixed in IMDb scraper version 2.0.8

The hang I cannot reproduce here.
2.0.8 Fixed the hanging issue for me. Thanks!!!
I can't update or install 2.0.8.
XBMC found the update, i click to update, but don't pass from 0%.
Tried to delete the old one from .xbmc/addons (2 directories), but the same happens to an install after this.

I will try to update latter. This is probably a temporary problem.

Cheers.
Updated to version 2.0.9 and did a quick test on my netbook, it looks like it has fixed the few problems I have found,
I just checked and I am using 2.0.9 and I am still having problems trying to scrape my movies. When I restart my media player and start to scan for new content I will get at most 3 new movies scraped, and then the scanning for new content message continues to show for a few minutes, but nothing else gets scraped. The process never stops at the same movie. I have been able to get around 796 movies scraped, but I have approx 1260 total.

I am using dharma beta 2 live USB. IMDB scraper is at 2.0.9. I will be happy to provide more information. I really like what I see from dharma and would like to continue to use it. Right now I have a USB drive with camelot. I have not seen any problems with scaping in it, but I have not added anything new to its library lately.

Thanks for any assistance.
gmythx: Debug log.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Found my problem. I got to digging and found that the USB drive I was using was having I/O problems. The IMDB scraper was having problems saving information to the database on the drive because the drive was bad. The problem did not show up until I started scraping movies. I replaced the drive and everything is working fine now.

Sorry for the false alarm.
Thanks olympia, you're the man!
I never saw bugs being squashed so fast!

2.0.9 looks to be very good. I rebuild all my collection and it didn't miss any file. Also, now scraping from IMDB looks much, much faster than was before!!

I like just to ask you something. I have a file that never was scraped pointing to IMDB:

The.Good.German.2006.LiMiTeD.DVDRip.XviD-ALLiANCE

It isn't a bug, because, like said, it never was scraped, even entering the name "the good german" manually .

Anyway, this is not a big deal, just curious Wink

Cheers.
FireMan Wrote:I like just to ask you something. I have a file that never was scraped pointing to IMDB:

The.Good.German.2006.LiMiTeD.DVDRip.XviD-ALLiANCE

It isn't a bug, because, like said, it never was scraped, even entering the name "the good german" manually .

Anyway, this is not a big deal, just curious Wink

Cheers.

hmmmm... I guess this is something to do with the folder/file name cleaning, so as xbmc is trying to guess the title from folder/file name.

I think "German" gets cut because it refers to German language. Enter "the good germa" - yes without "n" manually and it will find the title.
That's make sense Smile

And .... worked!
imdb scraper stop working for anyone else?

Scraper just freezes on first film. Tried to scrape a different film manually and it froze too with that when downloading the information.

tvshows are working fine with thetvdb so not an internet problem.
moontan77 Wrote:imdb scraper stop working for anyone else?

Scraper just freezes on first film. Tried to scrape a different film manually and it froze too with that when downloading the information.

tvshows are working fine with thetvdb so not an internet problem.

You are probably using Dharmba Beta2 != no joy for IMDb scraper

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMDB scraping broken?0