• 11(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
Linde Wrote:I do have one question for you although I'm not convinced that it is a skin refereed question. When playing music with the extrafanart enabled is it possible to get the pictures to just be there instead of zooming in and out all the time? Because not all of the pictures is shown.

you can disable the 'Use pan and zoom effects' option in Skin Settings...
it's right below the 'Show fanart slideshow instead of visualisation' setting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Many many thanks, I didn't see that one although I thought I had looked through all the options.

Keep up the good work ronie.
My issue with the recent add not showing after restart is no longer a problem.

Not totally sure why, I was going to do the debug log, but after making a few changes in the settings, it showed them as is should after doing a restart.

The only things I really did was to remove "Video menu" and change the display of things like "add source" and "show parent" and a few other things. Not sure what the issue was, but it is all right now on 2 of my units.

I have one more to setup tonight, so if it does it, I will do the log. And then I will make the changes and see what it might be.
Hi Ronie -

Using Transparency! 3.11.1 on Dharma RC1. I downloaded and enabled the Video Add-on 'TV Next-Aired', and then went into Transparency's Skin Settings and enabled the NextAired option in the Scripts panel.

I then tested the NextAired script by running it from VIDEOS->Video Add-Ons, seems to work fine - it sees all of the (continuing) TV Series I have, and correctly retrieves and displays the last and next episode information.

What I'm wondering is how Transparency integrates with that - when does it invoke NextAired for any particular continuing series, and also how/when is the next aired information displayed? I've looked all over the Videos and TV Shows dialogs and can't seem to spot where this might be happening.

Thanks!
Star 
mst3kroqs - should show up in TV library mode in most views for the series it's detected.
Found it - I had enabled a master lock on the Programs/Scripts function in Settings->System-Master Lock->Master lock code and settings.

The side-effect of this is that if you have any startup scripts that have to run (such as the scripts that Transparency uses at startup to generate the latest movies/shows data and apparently the nextaired info), if you don't enter the master lock code when XBMC starts, then this information is not generated.

Perhaps the execution of scripts at startup should not be affected by the masterlock setting, but that's an XBMC thing and not a Transparency issue.

I removed the masterlock from the Programs/Scripts function for now, works like a charm now!
Thanks, .alac icon is great, just updated today. Love your skin.
Antec Fusion Micro 350 Remote | AMD AM3 X2 240e (45W) Sythe Shuriken Rev.B | Gigabyte MA785GMT-UD2H | Onboard ATI HD4200 | 2 x 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1333 | Antec 350W 80+certified PSU | 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB | KWorld USB DVB-T395 | HDD Dual boot XBMC Live Dharma 10.0 + Win7
I recently started using Transparency and it is my prefered skin now.
Congratulations on the huge work about this skin.

Since I have updated to the latest release for the Dharma RC1, I noticed that the icon when you exit, reboot, restart, etc have lower resolution than before.
I have a 60" tv and I could see the difference. Is it possible to include a better res icons please? (this is not really an issue). Smile
DigitALL Wrote:Since I have updated to the latest release for the Dharma RC1, I noticed that the icon when you exit, reboot, restart, etc have lower resolution than before.
I have a 60" tv and I could see the difference. Is it possible to include a better res icons please? (this is not really an issue). Smile

haven't noticed it myself, but i can't deny they're at a lower res than before.
this skin (as most one are) is coded in (and designed for) 720p, so textures will look sharp at that resolution.

nowadays i'm sure many/most people will have a 1080p screen and things may not look as crystal clear in certain places.

creating a new icon set is no option at this point (too much work),
but the easiest way to compensate for it is to display the icons somewhat smaller in the skin.

source images are 74x74px. so a little math tell me if i code them at 48x48px in the skin, they should look perfect at 1080p.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
hi ronie,

where in the XML is the banner at the top of the Media Info view, saying

"Video Library º Music Videos º Title"

contained? i checked view-mediainfo.xml but i must be missing it.

thanks...
kmfdm515 Wrote:hi ronie,

where in the XML is the banner at the top of the Media Info view, saying

"Video Library º Music Videos º Title"

contained? i checked view-mediainfo.xml but i must be missing it.

thanks...

look up Breadcrumbs-Video-Library in Includes.xml
Hey Ronie!

Absolutely AMAZING skin! Finally got off my ass to give it a full go a couple weeks ago, and I've been blown away! It's the skin that finally got me off of PM3 and Confluence, great job!

Two questions (you knew they were coming):
- Is there an easy way (an xml edit perhaps) that I can move the trailer icon in the movie view, from the top-right corner, to some place closer to the media tag bar? Or even in the bar?
- What the hell is the 'U' logo in the media tags? Driving me nuts trying to figure this out lol.

Again, great work! Really appreciate all the time you have obviously spent on this skin.
gosh Wrote:- Is there an easy way (an xml edit perhaps) that I can move the trailer icon in the movie view, from the top-right corner, to some place closer to the media tag bar? Or even in the bar?

in View-Fanart.xml look up the <control type="button" id="7005">
adjust it's position to your own looking and make the same modifications to the image above that button.

gosh Wrote:- What the hell is the 'U' logo in the media tags? Driving me nuts trying to figure this out lol.

Unrated.
it will be replaced by NR (Not Rated) in the next release
Thanks for the lightning reply!
I'm using XBMC for AppleTV and some movie files are in network(smb) share.
My samba server is sometimes offline, so I think file location flag might be helpfulSmile.

I replaced VideoMediaFlagsSubtitles to VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation in Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml...

Code:
<include name="VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation">
    <posx>408</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>64</width>
    <height>48</height>
</include>

Code:
<!-- File Location -->
    <control type="image">
        <include>VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation</include>
        <texture>flags/movies/filelocation/network.png</texture>
        <visible>substring(ListItem.Path,smb)</visible>
    </control>
    <control type="image">
        <include>VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation</include>
        <texture>flags/movies/filelocation/local.png</texture>
        <visible>!substring(ListItem.Path,smb) + !stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
    </control>

If you are using mysql library, ListItem.Path,smb can be replaced with ListItem.Path,yourservername.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13