• 26(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
jcato Wrote:What am I missing?

folder.jpg for the tv show banner
season-all.tbn for the all seasons poster

the rest looks ok to me.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks! Although, I made a mistake. I had folder.jpg and fanart.jpg, not .png. So, it looks like folder.jpg is the banner and folder.png is the poster. And if you only have 1, something is not going to look right because it is either going to be stretched or squashed. It doesn't look like it matters about fanart, though. Does all that sound right?
jcato Wrote:Thanks! Although, I made a mistake. I had folder.jpg and fanart.jpg, not .png. So, it looks like folder.jpg is the banner and folder.png is the poster. And if you only have 1, something is not going to look right because it is either going to be stretched or squashed. It doesn't look like it matters about fanart, though. Does all that sound right?

not quite, as you don't need any .png files.
check the wiki, it's all listed there:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thu...Thumbnails

in case you're missing an image, it's indeed possible xbmc will fallback to another and you get the stretched/squashed issue.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie for your work on this skin. It is really good.
The integration of Arial font for us Japanese speakers is really good by the way. It shows perfect in the skin, neither too big nor too small.

I am just having some questions regarding the music visualization.

Artist slideshow is not implemented yet on Dharma's version of the skin, is it correct?

On my pre-eden installation using the T! version I am able to see the artist fanart when playing a song, both on the home screen and on the full screen visualization.

On my Dharma installation using the Dharma version of the skin I am just getting a black background.

How do I get to show the fanart in the music visualization screen?

Is it any setting that I am missing?

Thanks!
If i remember correctly ronie hasn't comited it to the repo yet.

Ronie, you gave me a few xml's when i inquired into this before, and the music fanart does indeed now work on the visualisations screen and the home screen, but there does seem to be one little bug with it. On the home screen, the recently added movies/tvshows does not show the fanart when highlighted. recently added music fanart seems to still work fine.

Are there any planned updates for the Dharma version of "T!"? (still need to comit the fanart/visualisation feature). Artist logos for music would be nice and of course the last.FM slideshow you've been working on.

RBX
kyotocafe Wrote:Thanks ronie for your work on this skin. It is really good.
The integration of Arial font for us Japanese speakers is really good by the way. It shows perfect in the skin, neither too big nor too small.

I am just having some questions regarding the music visualization.

Artist slideshow is not implemented yet on Dharma's version of the skin, is it correct?
true, haven't found the time to add it.

kyotocafe Wrote:On my pre-eden installation using the T! version I am able to see the artist fanart when playing a song, both on the home screen and on the full screen visualization.

On my Dharma installation using the Dharma version of the skin I am just getting a black background.

How do I get to show the fanart in the music visualization screen?

Is it any setting that I am missing?

Thanks!

on dharma you have to select it first (it's default on the pre-eden version)
go to the music osd and click on the button (see below) to make a selection:

rudeboyx Wrote:If i remember correctly ronie hasn't comited it to the repo yet.

Ronie, you gave me a few xml's when i inquired into this before, and the music fanart does indeed now work on the visualisations screen and the home screen, but there does seem to be one little bug with it. On the home screen, the recently added movies/tvshows does not show the fanart when highlighted. recently added music fanart seems to still work fine.

hmm.. i can't reproduce it,
it might have something to do with the xml's i gave you, but not sure.

rudeboyx Wrote:Are there any planned updates for the Dharma version of "T!"? (still need to comit the fanart/visualisation feature). Artist logos for music would be nice and of course the last.FM slideshow you've been working on.

RBX
plenty of plans but so little spare time.
there will be an update including those, but when....
ronie Wrote:hmm.. i can't reproduce it,

I should point out that i've started using DDS textures recently, so that could also be causing the issue. I'll have to test without DDS support turned on and see what happens. However, DDS seems to work fine everywhere else in transparency so cant see that being an issue.

PS any chance of logo support for games/roms with advanced launcher. Cirius extended has support for it but I've no idea how it works as the logos arent presented by advanced launcher itself.

Advanced launcher auther Angelscry says-
"I think the implementation is based on the name of the launcher or the game. Cirrus Extended use it's proper game folder path parmeter and use it to store for example extrafanarts and video. I think logos are displayed with the same manner. "
rudeboyx Wrote:PS any chance of logo support for games/roms with advanced launcher. Cirius extended has support for it but I've no idea how it works as the logos arent presented by advanced launcher itself.

sure, will add it to my list of things to look into. :-)
rudeboyx Wrote:I should point out that i've started using DDS textures recently, so that could also be causing the issue. I'll have to test with DDS support turned off and see what happens. However, DDS seems to work fine everywhere else in transparency so cant see that being an issue. "

Well i've turned DDS off and the fanart issue with resently added videos on the home screen still happens so i expect its something to do with the xml's you gave me. when you change between them, there is a fading animation of the defaut background suggesting some of the code is there and the recently added music fanart shows fine. if the xml's you gave me were custom made for me then you may not be able to reproduce it. i'll just wait for the next update.

keep up the awsome work

RBX
Further investigation shows that DDS was causing the issue. I turned DDS off but eventually noticed it was still using the .DDS files. so I deleated all DDS files and now XBMC uses the default tbn's again. Now recently added fanart on the homescreen for videos is working again.

So this looks like a bug in T!. DDS textures don't work for recently added Video fanart on the homescreen.

Works fine for music as far as I can see, unless XBMC just hasn't created the .DDS texture for them yet.
rudeboyx Wrote:So this looks like a bug in T!. DDS textures don't work for recently added Video fanart on the homescreen.

might be a xbmc issue or problem with your Textures.db.
not a skin issue either way. :-)
ronie Wrote:hmm.. i can't reproduce it,

plenty of plans but so little spare time.
there will be an update including those, but when....

Thanks for still thinking in us dharma users Smile
An update would be great, but so far your skin is still working great.
I'd love to experience this skin, but it is not listed in the official repository (xbmc.org add-ons/skin)

I'm using the nightly build 20110926-6c08a58 for iOS (ATV2) which includes xbmc.org add-ons version 2.0.1.
Romanes eunt domus
skippr Wrote:I'd love to experience this skin, but it is not listed in the official repository (xbmc.org add-ons/skin)

I'm using the nightly build 20110926-6c08a58 for iOS (ATV2) which includes xbmc.org add-ons version 2.0.1.

pre-eden users can check out the svn version of T! here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13