• 8(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
ronie Wrote:some extra info on two new features:

Icon View with disc image:

you need to put a disc.png image in each movie folder for this to work.

TV Show with logo support Info:

you can manually add a logo.png image inside every tv show folder,
or use the logo downloader script installed with this skin.
you can download the logo using the 'Get logo' button on the tv show info screen.

Is there a place to get the disc.png for each movie? Ive used cdcoverss.cc but it takes really long to navigate because of the huge list they have. Thanks
enog78 Wrote:Is there a place to get the disc.png for each movie? Ive used cdcoverss.cc but it takes really long to navigate because of the huge list they have. Thanks

nope, i hope someone takes the initiative to create a site where xbmc users
can upload them. similar to how it's done with cdart.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:nope, i hope someone takes the initiative to create a site where xbmc users
can upload them. similar to how it's done with cdart.
This might be better handled by the media manipulation programs (like Ember or MC) with an option to cookie cut one from the fanart. Mostly the disk images are the close to the fan art.
One minor thing, I think the on-screen keyboard could use a little more contrast between the letters and the buttons. The letters can be a bit hard to see.
gabbott Wrote:One minor thing, I think the on-screen keyboard could use a little more contrast between the letters and the buttons. The letters can be a bit hard to see.

ok, made them a bit darker.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Missing audio flag for 1-channel DTS tracks.

an example:

Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Codec ID : A_DTS
Duration : 1h 44mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 755 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Channel positions : Mono
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
gabbott Wrote:Missing audio flag for 1-channel DTS tracks.

thanx mate, fixed in svn.
Hi ronie, could you give me an advise. i would like to have cdart on the right side from album cover in list for songs. how can i add the cdart to appear only when songs are displayed?

in include i have to add cdart with new dimensions? and then include in vew-list (but which part in view list to edit)?

cheers
dsim Wrote:Hi ronie, could you give me an advise. i would like to have cdart on the right side from album cover in list for songs. how can i add the cdart to appear only when songs are displayed?
add a visible condition to the image control:
<visible>Container.Content(Songs)</visible>

dsim Wrote:in include i have to add cdart with new dimensions? and then include in vew-list (but which part in view list to edit)?

cheers

below this line:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(51) + [Container.Content(Albums) | Container.Content(Songs) | Window.IsVisible(MusicPlaylist)]</visible>
is there a way to show the cd cover, the played Music Title and the spinning cd all time in visualisation?
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
virtualhours Wrote:is there a way to show the cd cover, the played Music Title and the spinning cd all time in visualisation?

once it disappears, press 'i' on keyboard / 'info' on remote.
the 'i' key toggles between 'disappear after x seconds' and 'always visible'.
ronie Wrote:once it disappears, press 'i' on keyboard / 'info' on remote.
the 'i' key toggles between 'disappear after x seconds' and 'always visible'.

okay thx! works Smile
-- please forgive me for my bad english -- :blush:
Currently using your skin and I just had to drop a line and let you know how great I think it is. Keep it up
When trying to scrap for logo's, all I get is site unreachable. Been this way for almost a week now so I think that maybe I haven't checked all the right boxes or something. They show up if I manually go to the site and get them, but I can't get them through the info screen or by running the script in settings.

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?
SHen350 Wrote:Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

works fine over here.
ask for help in the Logo Downloader thread
and make sure to include a Debug Log.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13