• 9(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
Got it, thanks. The problem was I had proxy server active. Turned it off and it ran. I will try TVtunes and NextAired tomorrow I think.
recently upgraded my existing box from 9.11 (with older transparency!) to dharma beta4 and upgraded transparency! via the skin add-on's and works like a charm.

still runs beautifully on my asrock ion330ht and is always my skin of choice. thanks for all the work.
hi ronie,

I have a small problem when i search for new logos or clearart from within the infoscreen.

When i click get logos from within the infoscreen i get the screen for waht i want: logos clearart and another one i cant remember Smile
but now when i click one of those three, the next result screen wil lay behind the infoscreen, i can see there are result, i just cant read them.

is this something what is an old bug (couldnt find this issue in this thread)

thanks for this skin, works winderfully on my atv Smile
It's a known issue, it will be fixed in the next version. Smile
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:It's a known issue, it will be fixed in the next version. Smile

Would like to say thanks again for the great touch on this skin.
Im a 3 year user of xbmc and i always known T! but never really used it. Always on the search for skins but never "this is it" feeling.

Yesterday started playing with T! and i have to say that all i wanted in a skin is not important anymore, just FANART!

Thanks for all the hours you have wasted on this project Smile
Does anyone know how I would play movie trailers that are stored locally? I can't seem to find a solution for this.

Thanks
Star 
JRock Wrote:Does anyone know how I would play movie trailers that are stored locally? I can't seem to find a solution for this.

Thanks

I'm not sure this is the answer.. but it might help. If you have local trailers in the same folder as the film, it must be labelled "moviename-trailer.avi" or .mov etc.. depending on the extension and moviename the filename with the -trailer added. If you hit the trailer button... the system looks to see a trailer inside the folder before it checks to see a trailer link and goes out to get one... and knowing that a hires trailer can be 50-80megs, you're looking at serious delays in getting one on demand.

Ember MM will give you the choice of trailer sites and types and put the link in the .nfo, but I've run into a lot of dead links, best check it first. I've been saving up trailers and install them to entertain guests who wouldn't sit through a feature. Best of all a trailer is almost as good as the movie these days. Hope that helps..
I see your point but I with a movie collection of over 200 its nice to play a trailer to show my guest whats the movie is about quickly. As you stated though, I got many (obviously not all ember is semi fluky) trailers downloaded locally and labeled "movies"-trailer.avi as you mentioned. I believe it worked on a different skin. But you said to hit the trailer "button" what is this button? I can't seem to locate it .

Thanks again

PatK Wrote:I'm not sure this is the answer.. but it might help. If you have local trailers in the same folder as the film, it must be labelled "movienamre-trailer.avi" or .mov etc.. depending on the extension and moviename the filename with the -trailer added. If you hit the trailer button... the system looks to see a trailer inside the folder before it checks to see a trailer link and goes out to get one... and knowing that a hires trailer can be 50-80megs, you're looking at serious delays in getting one on demand.

Ember MM will give you the choice of trailer sites and types and put the link in the .nfo, but I've run into a lot of dead links, best check it first. I've been saving up trailers and install them to entertain guests who wouldn't sit through a feature. Best of all a trailer is almost as good as the movie these days. Hope that helps..
JRock Wrote:I see your point but I with a movie collection of over 200 its nice to play a trailer to show my guest whats the movie is about quickly. As you stated though, I got many (obviously not all ember is semi fluky) trailers downloaded locally and labeled "movies"-trailer.avi as you mentioned. I believe it worked on a different skin. But you said to hit the trailer "button" what is this button? I can't seem to locate it .

Thanks again

it's the 'film reel' icon at the top-right in the fanartview.
it's also available in the movie info screen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie,

with 3.11.1, I can't get into Settings>TV anymore, it’s the only settings page that does not work.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Hi ronie,

with 3.11.1, I can't get into Settings>TV anymore, it’s the only settings page that does not work.

you never could...it's only accessible if you run the xbmc pvr testing branch.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I normally use the Coverflow to browse my movies. Is there any way to port the "film Reel" over to other view points?

ronie Wrote:it's the 'film reel' icon at the top-right in the fanartview.
it's also available in the movie info screen.
JRock Wrote:I normally use the Coverflow to browse my movies. Is there any way to port the "film Reel" over to other view points?

sure, shouldn't be too difficult.
we'll see if i can get it in tonight. ;-)
Hello there, this is my first post. That probably conveys to you that I am a new XBMC user. I'm actually new to the whole Media Center scene. I find XBMC to be great and Transparency just about perfect for what I need.

I just upgraded to the latest version (3.11.1) and everything seems to works great except that I can't use "T" on the keyboard anymore to toggle the subtitles. I wonder if it's just me, and if it is, then how can I fix it?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks for the great skin Ronnie and company!

MediaJack
MediaJack Wrote:I just upgraded to the latest version (3.11.1) and everything seems to works great except that I can't use "T" on the keyboard anymore to toggle the subtitles. I wonder if it's just me, and if it is, then how can I fix it?

work fine at my end....
since it's not a skin issue, best ask in the general help and support forum and don't forget to post a Debug Log when you do. ;-)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13