• 28(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
activate Wrote:Hey Ronie, did you end up increasing this limit ? Thanks.

i changed it to 50 for the pre-eden version of T!... though i can't remember if i changed it for dharma too.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks mate, and yes it is for pre-eden. Is the correct link http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/xbmc/addons...avourites/
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

yup, looks ok to me
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks mate, not working for me on aeon mq3 for some reason.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Hello,

I'm still using XBMC Dharma and so Transparency! v3.11.7.
In my opinion it's the best skin for XBMC and I try to improve some things.

The first one is to remove the DVD/BR cases for the sets and only for the Sets (I want to keep them for simple movies).

Indeed, I would like tu use this kind of icones and with DVD case it's hideous :

How can I remove the case only for the sets?

Other question : Is it possible to add an abstract about the set under the title?

Thanks
Star 
You can change the case look in the SVN version of Transparency! but I don't believe the SVN version of Dharma is still available. If it is.. and you want to run the SVN version with all it's warts... you would look in the media directory of T! for a default image, set cases are gold, blue images are HD res. and Black are DVD.

At this time title in sets is the only text at set level, but it's possible to use a paint program on the background and use the text utility on the fanart. Eden supports custom fanarts and thumbs at the set level.

Your set link is quite comprehensive Smile Is the complete set down-loadable somewhere?
there's a dharma branch on T! svn.
Ok!

So I'm going to swith to Eden. You say that I can change the case look but can I remove completely the gold case which is used for sets?

Here you could fing all set icones : http://community.mediabrowser.tv/topics/1482! But tu use them, you have to remove the case!

I'm looking for a complete set of movies genre fanarts. Where can I find it?

Edit : In the media directory of T! (C:\XBMC_Eden_11_beta_3\portable_data\addons\skin.transparency.svn\media) I don't find any default images ... just a Textures.xbt file! I have to open this file and do modifications to remove the gold case used for the sets??
Lareinette Wrote:can I remove completely the gold case which is used for sets?
you'd have to search of of the View-Foo.xml files and remove the fallback="case-sets.png" code wherever it's used.

Lareinette Wrote:I'm looking for a complete set of movies genre fanarts. Where can I find it?
the only one i know of, can be found here.
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...loads/list
ronie Wrote:you'd have to search of of the View-Foo.xml files and remove the fallback="case-sets.png" code wherever it's used.

Sorry but I don't find any file called View-Foo.xml in skin.transparency.svn directory! The search give 0 results!
I have installed Transparency! SVN via add-on menu of XBMC Eden Beta 3 .... I don't find this file and in the media directory (C:\XBMC_Eden_11_beta_3\portable_data\addons\skin. transparency.svn\media) I find only a Textures.xbt files.
Lareinette Wrote:Sorry but I don't find any file called View-Foo.xml in skin.transparency.svn directory! The search give 0 results!

Foo = * = wildcard Wink
so search through all .xml files starting with 'View-'

remove every occurrence of 'fallback="case-sets.png"' and the golden set cases will be gone.
Sorry! I'm a newbie...... Sad
It works but the size isn't well fitted (size of my set icones = 684X752).

The image is too wide and seems crushed :

How can I adress this problem?

Another question. In Dharma, I used my movie genre icones by putting them into an extras directory : C:\XBMC Dharma 10_1\portable_data\addons\skin.transparency\extras. Can I do the same thing with Transparency! Eden version?

Thanks
Lareinette Wrote:How can I adress this problem?
you can adjust the <width> and <height> of the image control to your own liking.

Lareinette Wrote:Another question. In Dharma, I used my movie genre icones by putting them into an extras directory : C:\XBMC Dharma 10_1\portable_data\addons\skin.transparency\extras. Can I do the same thing with Transparency! Eden version?

no idea, T! never had an extras folder, so i you've probably made some skin changes to get it to work.

if it worked in dharma, it should still work it eden.
I don't remember I've made skin changes but you're certainly right.

I don't rember how I've made it so do you know how I can change movie genre icones in your skin?

And can the movie genre fanarts be shown with your skin?

Thanks
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13