• 2(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
only by checking out the T! svn repo and recomping the Textures.xbt file with your custom genre icon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie,

Just started using transparency and was wondering if it has a 'full screen' button while watching movies? Like in Infkuebce.. I can stretch the movie to fit my screen?
Thanks

Jasmin
jasmindesylva Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Just started using transparency and was wondering if it has a 'full screen' button while watching movies? Like in Infkuebce.. I can stretch the movie to fit my screen?
Thanks

Jasmin

yes, bring up the video osd, click the 'video camera' icon
and on the video settings screen, you can switch 'view modes'.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie,

Is there a way to make the Music Player as the default view with full screen when I am playing audio?

Also can you show the sample rate and bitrate when playing the audio?
atlind01 Wrote:Ronie,

Is there a way to make the Music Player as the default view with full screen when I am playing audio?

nope, you can't choose different views in fullscreen.
atlind01 Wrote:Also can you show the sample rate and bitrate when playing the audio?
in fullscreen, press either 'i', 'm' or 'o'.
ronie Wrote:nope, you can't choose different views in fullscreen.

in fullscreen, press either 'i', 'm' or 'o'.

thanks Ronie
is there a way to always default a specific add-on/program to a certain view? for example, i use fanart view for most everything, but i'd like to always use the 'full list' view for the youtube add-on. when using the youtube add-on, it always defaults each selection back to the 'fanart' view after i change it to 'full list'. is that something managed by the skin, or the add-on?

edit: it appears that some of them do save the view...but i'd have to go through and change the view for each page manually. i see it's stored in viewmodes.db, but i'd have to go change every one manually (hundreds)...
(2012-04-04, 17:47)kmfdm515 Wrote: is there a way to always default a specific add-on/program to a certain view? for example, i use fanart view for most everything, but i'd like to always use the 'full list' view for the youtube add-on. when using the youtube add-on, it always defaults each selection back to the 'fanart' view after i change it to 'full list'. is that something managed by the skin, or the add-on?

edit: it appears that some of them do save the view...but i'd have to go through and change the view for each page manually. i see it's stored in viewmodes.db, but i'd have to go change every one manually (hundreds)...

yup, it's exactly like that.
skins need to define a default view (fanart in Transparency!), so every page you open will initially be in fanart view.
if you change it, xbmc will save your preference.
(2012-04-04, 23:37)ronie Wrote: yup, it's exactly like that.
skins need to define a default view (fanart in Transparency!), so every page you open will initially be in fanart view.
if you change it, xbmc will save your preference.
thanks for the info ronie. extremely helpful, as always.

i don't suppose there's a way to use a 'wildcard', etc. in the SQL to catch all of them starting with 'plugin://plugin.video.youtube/'?
Hi there...long time user of XBMC and I'm loving Eden with Transparency v4.0.4...it is *almost* perfect!

In the various Library Views (e.g. Fanart, List, Media Info etc) my favourite would have to be Fanart...however I'd really like to have the IMDB rating displayed for each movie in the list that runs down the right-hand side. I've had a look through the various skin options in the GUI and can't see a way to do this...is it possible, or do I need to hack the View-Fanart.xml file (EEEK!) to achieve this?

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide...and much respect for such an awesome skin!

Cheers,

Chris
(2012-05-09, 16:00)cjlove72 Wrote: In the various Library Views (e.g. Fanart, List, Media Info etc) my favourite would have to be Fanart...however I'd really like to have the IMDB rating displayed for each movie in the list that runs down the right-hand side. I've had a look through the various skin options in the GUI and can't see a way to do this...is it possible, or do I need to hack the View-Fanart.xml file (EEEK!) to achieve this?

yup, you'd need to modify the xml file.

after line 40 and line 90, insert this code:

Code:
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>315</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>305</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <font>font-20</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <selectedcolor>blue</selectedcolor>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                </control>
In the custom menu button creation menu i selected a favorite script by accident which now runs whenever I click on the custom menu, I realise this is how it is intended to function but my OCD really wants to remove the favorite script associated with the custom button, where in the settings can I either reset the whole skin to default and start from scratch or just tinker with the xml file to remove the link to run the script.
(2012-05-09, 18:22)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 16:00)cjlove72 Wrote: In the various Library Views (e.g. Fanart, List, Media Info etc) my favourite would have to be Fanart...however I'd really like to have the IMDB rating displayed for each movie in the list that runs down the right-hand side. I've had a look through the various skin options in the GUI and can't see a way to do this...is it possible, or do I need to hack the View-Fanart.xml file (EEEK!) to achieve this?

yup, you'd need to modify the xml file.

after line 40 and line 90, insert this code:

Code:
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>315</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>305</width>
                    <height>30</height>
                    <font>font-20</font>
                    <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                    <selectedcolor>blue</selectedcolor>
                    <align>right</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                </control>

Could I essentially do something similar without having to use library mode? My movies are viewed in library mode, but for tv shows I use files mode. I would like to make a tvshow.nfo for each show just containing show summary and have it displayed in fanart view. (Note by show I mean just the whole series as a whole, not for each episode)

Jeez Ronie sorry for bothering u. first of all, i discovered XBMC a month ago and i fell in love straight away. 2 weeks ago i discovered Your creation, being at the end of the list. All i can say is WOW. This is everything i ever wanted and so much more. My whole family love it. My friends are jealous and now want what i have... trolololl...
I really did my best to find my answers myself but this one I am stumped at.
ive enabled music videos on the home screen, but how the hell to i add them.
If i go through videos and add the folder it only gives me the option for TV or Film
if i go through music and add the folder they don't show up because they are not music formats i presume.
Please help. Its 6 in the morning and i have tried just about everything 10 times

All I want is not another baby but my music movie files to live in there own section that i can browse and stack in playlists.

PS I have a blunt knife and am not afraid to use it on myself....
did you install a scaper for video music ?

PS a sharpened spoon will do a better job Big Grin
My name is Erier, Humf Erier
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2