• 5(current)
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo
(2013-02-27, 18:53)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 18:08)RichS-5277 Wrote: Hi Ronie

I think i saw somewhere on a different T! thread some new graphics for the resolution etc, can you please advise how to get these?

you saw something, somewhere... and i don't know what it is ;-)
I'm sure it was an official post, possibly on a dev thread .... for the sake of clarity, I'm still seeing the ones from the Eden version with the numbers in (the screen shots I saw had boxes with the details in if memory serves)

(2013-02-27, 18:53)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-27, 18:08)RichS-5277 Wrote: Also ... one for the wish list i think, but is there a way to change the MPAA rating icon so it will show the BBFC (UK) rating when they are the ones scraped?

T! includes UK rating images, but the scraper would need to
prefix the ratings with a country code,
otherwise there isn't a way for the skin to know which images to show.

third party media managers can do this, but i'm not sure if any of the
xbmc scrapers support it as well.

What is the correct prefix for BBFC? "uk:" "uk" "gb" "gb:" or something else?

Thanks for the prompt reply Smile

MacMini 2012, Asustor 4Bay NAS, MySQL Library, Sony HD 5.1, Sammy 42" LCD TV
(2013-02-27, 18:58)RichS-5277 Wrote: What is the correct prefix for BBFC? "uk:" "uk" "gb" "gb:" or something else?

these are recognized by Transparency!:
UK:U
UK:UC
UK:PG
UK:12
UK:12A
UK:15
UK:18
UK:R18
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your help as always. I'll give it a try. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. If you give any quick advise. I think it will take me awhile to get to this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcm-FufmQlM
Hello,
I'm having an issue getting my local trailers to play in the slide view of movies as displayed http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146556 .

They play in full screen with the skin options-general-always play trailers full screen option unchecked in settings.

All trailers are in it's movie folder Made-trailer.mp4
Am on latest Frodo, Transparency! and Cinema Experience

Have flipped so many switches it can't be as difficult as I am making it...Huh
Thanks!
(2013-03-20, 04:37)HojoMojo Wrote: Hello,
I'm having an issue getting my local trailers to play in the slide view of movies as displayed http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146556 .

They play in full screen with the skin options-general-always play trailers full screen option unchecked in settings.

All trailers are in it's movie folder Made-trailer.mp4
Am on latest Frodo, Transparency! and Cinema Experience

Have flipped so many switches it can't be as difficult as I am making it...Huh
Thanks!

are you using a raspberry pi perhaps?
the last time i checked, playing trailers in a small window
didn't seem to be supported on that platform.

if you're using anything else, please provide a full Debug Log of the issue.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
No raspberry. Wasn't sure of the preferred paste method so I did one for new and one for old.

New
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5918
Old
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5920

Thanks for your help it's appreciated!
Over the top skin.
(2013-03-21, 07:55)HojoMojo Wrote: No raspberry. Wasn't sure of the preferred paste method so I did one for new and one for old.

New
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5918
Old
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=5920

Thanks for your help it's appreciated!
Over the top skin.

most likely you need to disable this setting:
settings > skin settings > backgrounds > use video background
Yep, the magic radio I never un-checked.
Thanks again and cheers!
Hi
The recently added movies has stopped working, when I had add a new film it's not showing in the box on the home screen, works fine for recently added tv shows, Am i missing something?

Thanks
Is there any way to remove the Media Flag Video "Rating box" from the Media Info View, but not from the Fanart View?

I can remove that section from Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml, but this affects both views.
(2013-04-25, 23:58)kmfdm515 Wrote: Is there any way to remove the Media Flag Video "Rating box" from the Media Info View, but not from the Fanart View?

I can remove that section from Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml, but this affects both views.

add a visible condition to the ratings image control:
Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(58)</visible>

where '58' is the id of the media info view.
(2013-04-26, 00:07)ronie Wrote: add a visible condition to the ratings image control:
Code:
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(58)</visible>

where '58' is the id of the media info view.
perfect, thanks!
Hello, first of all to ronie (you're the guy who made Transparency, right?), long time user and fan of your skin. I really liked it up until Frodo came, then... maybe I missed something, but I can't find any way to get the slide view working in Videos>Files>TV Shows (or Movies). It used to be there in previous versions of XBMC, right? Or did I imagine that? Big Grin

I've tried looking around all the menus in the file browser, in the Settings section, I've searched the forums and the FAQ. I noticed right at the bottom of the (very funny :Rofl) FAQ that slide view is in the "To Do" list... was it never in Transparency and too much TV has addled my brain to the point I'm now remembering things that never existed??!??!
(2013-05-07, 09:07)Revolva Wrote: Hello, first of all to ronie (you're the guy who made Transparency, right?), long time user and fan of your skin. I really liked it up until Frodo came, then... maybe I missed something, but I can't find any way to get the slide view working in Videos>Files>TV Shows (or Movies). It used to be there in previous versions of XBMC, right? Or did I imagine that? Big Grin

slideshow is available there, but you will have to set content on those folders to movies/tv shows.
Thanks for the quick reply, but umm... I don't really follow. From the home screen, I click Videos, I click on the folder I want to go to, and I have the (I think) Fanart Medium List view. I've tried all the cursor keys trying to bring up the menu that IME usually deals with selecting which view you want, but it never appears, so I can't change the view at all. I thought it worked in Movies and TV (i.e. Library mode), but no go there, either.

Tried your advice about setting content several times, looked in the menus and thought maybe I had gone into the Skin Settings and clicked on Hide Slide View or something, but nope, it's not checked. Forgive my dumbness, but I don't see what I'm doing wrong here...
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! FAQ / HowTo2