logo downloader problem
Question 
hi!
I just updated transparency to 3.10 and i'm really satisfied.
except for this one thing..
when i'm trying to use the logo downloader script (the button in the info window) the pop up window shows and it let me choose what i like to search for (logo, clear art etc.)
but when i select one of the options and it finds an image the pop up window falls behind the info window making it impossible to see properly =( but if it doesn't find an image it remains in front. is there a mix-up with the window id somehow?

thnx for (in my opinion) the most good looking and navigation-friendly skin for xbmc!
need this in start of dialogselect.xml:

Code:
<window type="dialog" id="2000">
<defaultcontrol always="true">3</defaultcontrol>
[b]<zorder>3</zorder>[/b]
thanx for reporting this issue.

this didn't happen with v2.0.0 of the tv logo script,
but i just updated to v2.1.1 and now have the same issue.

will ask ppic if he has a clue what's going wrong.

edit: i'm a bit slow typing my replies today ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
lol,
i've already noticed that with night skin with mcborzu, i didn't know you've included it, see now the image preview innative skin dialogselect Wink
it works now. but i'm a bit curious why i had to add this myself?

also is it possible to view the search result more like when you search for fan-art and thumbs? (that way you'll actually see what the images look like before downloading)

thanks for your quick reply =)

Ed: guess the first part isn't relevant cus i'm such a slow typer =)
thumb are pretty good on tv display.
My dialog hack can be used for some other dialog, but maybe i will make possible for skinner to add their own dialog if they want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
logo downloader problem0