Z Position of Window Won't Change
I'm trying to set the info panel to be behind the row of movies, etc. in the Fanart View. I've tried setting the info pane to have a zorder of 0 and giving the view a zorder of 1, but that didn't work (though I didn't really expect it to). Where is the info pane drawn? Would it simply be a matter of drawing it before the row of movies?
XBMC skin stuff gets drawn from top down in the xmls if you want something to be on top of something else then just make it lower in the xml
Jezz_X Wrote:XBMC skin stuff gets drawn from top down in the xmls if you want something to be on top of something else then just make it lower in the xml

Well that's what I figured, but I can't find which xml file draws both the info pane and the movie posters. Without having them both in the same xml file, I'm ot really sure what order they're in. I can't find any references to the info pane's ID (2003) in any of the video xmls either, or in include.xml, so I'm not really sure what to do here.

EDIT: OK, I've gone throught every related XML file and can't figure it out? Is there supposed to be some "master" xml file that chooses when to use all the other ones, or is that built in to XBMC?
OK, I've searched for every possible name that the video info window goes by (movieinformation, WINDOW_VIDEO_INFO, 12003, 2003, DialogVideoInfo.xml) in all the relevant skin xmls. I've also gone through some of the source code. I can't find ANYTHING related to the info window's draw order anywhere. Is there really no one that can help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Z Position of Window Won't Change0