Ellipsis for Xbox 1 Question/bug?
Hi there.
I installed the latest Ellipsis on my xbox last night. WOW.

I have stuck to PM3 for many years as no other skin simply looked good on my TV. Some of the other skins look great, but the font was way too small on my 32"

Anyway, Ellipsis looks great and will become my new skin.

Question:
1) When in Library view (for Music) I cannot seem to change the view from 'Vinyl' is this the intention. Can I fix?

2) From the home screen, the bottom menu (the one you access by pressing down button) has a Now Playing link, this does not do anything for me? can I edit this to work?

Cheers,

J
this skin is not designed for xbox, some feature are not implemented and will not be merged to xbox.
GameAction Wrote:this skin is not designed for xbox, some feature are not implemented and will not be merged to xbox.

Yeah I get that, I'm just stoked to even have access to such and awesome skin.

With my two questions, the functionality is working whilst using the skin, but just not in a certain scenario.

eg:
Switching views whilst in Library mode does not work, but it does in files mode.
Cant access 'Now playing' from the homepage bottom links, but you can from the 'rightclick' kinda menu in the Library.

Is this the right forum to try to find out if I can resolve this myself? or is there another place?
if you find something that doesn't work also in windows build post on the sticky theread so it will be investigated and fixed.
if it's a problem only on xbox side it's better that you try to get support on xbmc4xbox forum, maybe it's a problem related to xbox build

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis for Xbox 1 Question/bug?1