Scan for new content not working
So i have been having this issue where i add TV shows to their specific season directories on a weekly basis. I have everything setup so that it scans for new content every time XBMC starts.

Unfortunately, whenever i start XBMC, i see a quick progress bar at the top right saying Compressing database. This does not add new shows to the library. I also try to right click on the TV show and manually click on search for new content; i see the Compressing Database progress bar again, but none of the new shows are added to the library.

I've read other threads on here that mention to delete the database file for the .xbmc folder, i have tried that several times to no avail. I have even gone as far as completely purging my XBMC install and starting from scratch. Sadly, the issue persists. I have also noticed that XBMC does not download the season poster either, which is a new behavior since my re-install of XBMC.

Originally i had it working on version pre-9.10.xxx of XBMC if i remember correctly. Since i upgraded to the latest XBMC, i have not been able to automatically add new shows. The only way for me to add content is to Refresh the entire series when looking at the TV Show Information screen. This is very annoying for TV series that have hundreds of shows.

Can anyone help? I'm getting desperate now. Sad
Information missing here. Please read my signature on how to report bugs/problem in a useful manner.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan for new content not working0