Can I create multiple TV folders?
Using Aeon and Dharma Beta 2.

My media is set up as follows:

c:\TV\Reality\
c:\TV\TV\
C:\TV\Documentaries

I've added each of these folders as video sources. In file view, I can see each of these folders, but in library mode - I can only enter TV Shows and see all 3 folders grouped together.

Is it possible to create extra home menu items called Reality, Documentaries - and have them display in Library Mode but only their respective folders?
Hmm I think I've figured this out - mark a source as a Favourite - add a favourite to home menu, hide TV shows and only display each favourite.

However - if I click on one of these favourites from the home menu - then click back - it goes to the file list, rather than back to the main menu.

Any ideas?
It is possible to add buttons to your home screen menu (some skins have it built directly into the skin options.) Otherwise dependent upon the type of skin you are using you can edit the skins files. So, what skin are you using and I'll check it out. Big Grin
I was nerdy, when nerdy wasn't cool! :p

Hi - thanks for that.

I'm using Aeon MQ
You can create smart playlists with source as the matching point if these are all in the library. adding them to the home menu is dependent on the skin and would probably be best asked in the skins forum
thank you this helped me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I create multiple TV folders?0