• 21(current)
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon
(2013-12-16, 22:56)pqatsi Wrote: I'am with lattest from you repo (The last .zip i found in this thread).

By PIN i mean two-factor authentication to authenticate to facebook.
I'll probably need a log to figure out what is going on. You can use the XBMCLogs addon to paste your log online and post a link to it.
Also, when talking about what version you have, it is extremely useful if you actually state the version number. You don't know how many times people tell me they have the latest version and when I find the version number, it turns out that the version is an older one Smile

The official repository currently has the newest version, but the newest on my repository doesn't require a PIN (personal identification number) either.
XBMC crashes when starting FB Media 0.9.1 (here's the log).
I'm going crazy, It's the only add-on doing this. Formerly It didnt't do that...

Requesting help...
Version 0.9.2

Changes:
- Changes to try to fix crashing on OSX systems

On my REPO.

I've put some code that will not use some of my recent changes if they system is OSX.

cbrown: Give this a try, and if it crashes, send me another log. Since I don't on a Mac, I can't test these things myself. I may have to change some more things and try this again until we get it to work.
Works!
Excellent
(2013-12-26, 22:27)cbrown Wrote: Works!
Excellent

Good Smile
Version 0.9.3

Changes:
- Fix for errors when sharing with the ShareSocial addon

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.4

Changes:
- Fix for error caused when no password is in the keyring

On my REPO.
Version 0.9.5

Changes:
- Fix for bug causing auth to fail on OpenElec (perhaps other platforms) - added password dialog to set keyring password when necessary

On my REPO.
(2014-01-25, 02:13)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.9.5

Changes:
- Fix for bug causing auth to fail on OpenElec (perhaps other platforms) - added password dialog to set keyring password when necessary

On my REPO.

Can't get this version from your repository. It says it is version 0.9.9, and when I try to install it, it starts 'downloading', 0%, and than backto nothing done...
Same happens if I try to update (or install once I removed it) the one from xbmc repo.

Any thoughts?

Thnak you for all your efforts.
Version 0.9.9

Changes 0.9.6 - 0.9.9:
- Now uses external password storage module
- Now specifies user when asking for password on startup

On my REPO.

(2014-02-07, 16:51)Passaralho Wrote:
(2014-01-25, 02:13)ruuk Wrote: Version 0.9.5

Changes:

On my REPO.

Can't get this version from your repository. It says it is version 0.9.9, and when I try to install it, it starts 'downloading', 0%, and than backto nothing done...
Same happens if I try to update (or install once I removed it) the one from xbmc repo.

Any thoughts?

Thnak you for all your efforts.
Should be fixed now. I had updated the version, but not commited the actual file to the repository. Whoops Smile
lol

Thank you!

All up and well!
This latest version uses my new Password Storage module which stores passwords to the OS keyring (or to an internal keyring if not available).

Please let me know of any issues.
I would especially like to hear from OSX users because the keyring libs I orignally added to Facebook-Media were causing issues. I think I found the problem and cleared the issue in the Password Storage addon, but some feedback would be nice. I've tested on OSX 10.6.3 running in VirtualBox and it worked fine, but a modern version on a real system would be nice)
Version 0.9.10

Changes:
- Fix for error on password dialog during authentication

On my REPO.
Will there be a version that will allow us to see our Wall ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
No, this is just meant to give access to your Facebook media. I do have an addon on my repo called ShareSocial that let's you view Facebook, Twitter and flickr feeds. It uses and requires my Facebook and/or flickr addons to provide those, but Twitter is built in.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2