On my REPO.
Information 
Version 0.9.13

Changes:
  • Fix for skin customization not working with different versions of python
  • Change Password Storage module requirement to 0.1.9
  • Use OAuth Helper module for authentication

On my REPO.

This version also gets a sixty day token when you authorize. Probably in the next version, I will remove the requirement of the username/password and make it optional for people who don't want to authorize every 60 days.
Is it possible to download a picture from my Facebook album or set as a wallpaper?
Hello Sir,

i cant load the new version from your repo. I always get the 0.9.2 version. Can you please update your repo or give me a link for new version?

Best regards from germany,
clubb1ng
(2015-01-15, 15:12)clubb1ng Wrote: Hello Sir,

i cant load the new version from your repo. I always get the 0.9.2 version. Can you please update your repo or give me a link for new version?

clubb1ng

It's on my repository, but my repository moved. It should automatically update itself, but if you have any issues you can download my new repository.
(2014-12-23, 00:00)riramar Wrote: Is it possible to download a picture from my Facebook album or set as a wallpaper?

Missed your post somehow. No it's not. Maybe something I'll add in the future. I'm not sure what you mean by set as a wallpaper, as Kodi/XBMC doesn't have wallpapers.
(2015-01-15, 21:28)ruuk Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 15:12)clubb1ng Wrote: Hello Sir,

clubb1ng

It's on my repository, but my repository moved. It should automatically update itself, but if you have any issues you can download my new repository.

Thank you!

Its workin very good on Kodi.

Best regards
Smile 
installed ruuk.addon.repository-2.0.0.zip but it still asking for http://xbmc.2ndmind.com/ to put in PIN CODE
Refreshed, deleted, re-installed. Force refreshed .....still the same!
Hellllppppp Smile
(2015-04-23, 13:26)deejayh Wrote: installed ruuk.addon.repository-2.0.0.zip but it still asking for http://xbmc.2ndmind.com/ to put in PIN CODE
Refreshed, deleted, re-installed. Force refreshed .....still the same!
Hellllppppp Smile

The most recent version is also currently on the official repo, so if you still have an old version, you must have some other issue. The current version will give you an 8 character code and ask you to go to auth.2ndmind.com. You then enter the code and are redirected to FB to authorize the addon.
I tried two different machines, an Apple TV 1 and an Win 8 PC and I can only access my own pictures.

It says "No Friends or Not Authorized" and similar messages for other things for any other section I try.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling app.

Also tried removing it from Facebook permissions and reauthing and still no go.
(2015-01-15, 21:31)ruuk Wrote:
(2014-12-23, 00:00)riramar Wrote: Is it possible to download a picture from my Facebook album or set as a wallpaper?

Missed your post somehow. No it's not. Maybe something I'll add in the future. I'm not sure what you mean by set as a wallpaper, as Kodi/XBMC doesn't have wallpapers.

I believe he was referring to the skin backgrounds. It would be fun to be able to set a facebook picture folder as the "fanart" for the picture menu item.
I have an issue, am using version 0.9.15 from official Kodi repos. If I go into the friends menu I only have one friend listed and that account has also been logged in via the plugin.

None others are showing up??

Is this expected behavior or is there something wrong?

Thanks
Facebook's API only allows you to view friends who have also authorized the same app. It's crummy, I know.
Thanks for clearing that up :-)

(2015-06-02, 17:34)ruuk Wrote: Facebook's API only allows you to view friends who have also authorized the same app. It's crummy, I know.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Facebook-Media - Facebook Photo/Video Addon2