iRemote HD for iPad - An unofficial appl for remote control and database browsing
Thumbs Up 
[update]
iRemote HD is now in now in 1.8.9 aand there is a lot of new stuff :
- audio and video playlists access
- TV show access
- search field
- add of 2 new buttons

Hello everyone,

I made an iPad application that permit to control xbmc and browse the xbmc database.

A youtube video : iRemote HD version 1.2 .

The App Store link : iRemote HD

The version showed in the video is the 1.2 version, this version is actually in review at Apple.
By the way, I will try to implement new features.
Hello! Looks good!
It doesn't seem to support tv-shows atm, am i right? Also, cover flow on movie posters would be awesome on the lovely touch screen.

Great work none the less!
For the tv-shows not yet, but it is going to be implement as soon as possible, if you have any other ideas.

For the cover flow, I will think about it.
The thing that put me off is the delete button, I have other people using the ipad and I would hate they delete my movies.
In the next version I will put a setting that permit to disable the delete button.
But I will let it enable as default.
iRemote HD 1.2 is now out on the App Store iRemote HD xbmc remote for iPad, an other version it is already waiting for review at Apple.

With 2 new features :
- a research function
- the video playlist
Any thing for the Music Video queue, playlist, and switching audio track of the music video file which have dual audio track? Thanks.
can you implement a cache function? its very slow to update movie (and tv shows) info when you press the title (about 1sec on movies and 5sec on tv shows)

i know 1 sec dosent sound like much, but by now we're all used to instant response when using touch gadgets..

so a cache function that has all data on the ipad (and if its possible have it scan for new/changed data in the background once in awhile on low priority so it dosent slow down the app. and ofcouse a manual scan button)

other than that its a great app so far (i bought all the ipad apps for xbmc to find the best one and yours is the most stable and most error free !)

regards
Rod, Denmark
I update the original post with the new version of iRemote HD, so you can see music and video playllists.
For the cache function I am going to implement it when I will use the json api. Because I want that my app be the more stable possible.
Don't forget to leave a comment in itunes if you like my app, it will keep update coming.
Not for novice and kids..there is a "Delete" option..my mother will be curious and try this button..wonder if that deletes the movie in the library..I bought "Ultimote" instead and it serves me well, some enhancement needed but for now its good..
Hello for my personal use is really useful to have a delete button.
By the way it is possible to prevent user to delete or rename file in xbmc : go to parameter > appearance > File lists > Allow file renaming and deletion.
Currently there is a preference in iRemote HD who permit to control the ability of deleting. Did someone using iRemote HD to control XBMC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iRemote HD for iPad - An unofficial appl for remote control and database browsing0