4Media - Play all of your media in XBMC remotely in any web browser over the internet
I would surely use this when released Smile
Just noticed this thread. This plus a transcoding option would be a dream. The transcoding would not only support slates, but also ipads to work. Should further increase user base with a then possible xbmc for iPad.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
This is exactly what I am looking for + some. I have been wanting to stream music via http at my office. Any testing in the US needed? Smile

-hogfan
Oh man if this can work on the ipad or android tablet I will be in heaven! Combine this app with a Slingbox and there will absolutely be no need for a TV in the bedroom.
I am so in. this would be a dream come true if we could stream to an android tablet or phone. Please release this and I would help test.thanks
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Dudes, this is %$^#ing amazing! I can bring my library to my friends now.
It appears that I am not the only one, but there is a strong interest!!! Anyone in touch with the magic team of "Four" who made this happen? It appears that already got it running (even including a test with transcoding). If they could make the code available for testing and there may be some more folks to pick up working on it.

*dream* XBMC on the ipad and android getting close... *dream*
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Any update on this
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
This looks neat. I currently just have apache running on my file server that I access through the internet, but the directory listing is pretty boring. I think you could probably make this with less requirements on the server side, and just have the frontend app rendering all the fancy graphics, so that would eliminate PHP. Then is there a way to just "ask" XBMC for its library? Like through the webgui? You could just use that and I think then all you would need is a simple web server, like apache, tomcat or lighttpd. That is unless you do implement transcoding, in which case maybe ffmpeg has something for that? Just throwing some ideas out there. Maybe ill take a whack at it as well.
I would wonder if some one is given access/information to/about his complete music/video library to an unknown person (sorry "four" thats what you are). Unless all your content is fully legal, i would be very careful to use such a tool....
This is exactly what I am looking for.
The latest release of XBMC is done, so when will it be released?
Can you give us an update on the progress?
this thread is too silent lately... hope this wasn't a hoax?
Gentlemen and women - I'm afraid we had a classic example of vaporware. I'm not saying that negatively, as I was intent on rolling out an automated roll-out of torrenting/ et. al, until I ran into the non-transient issue of how Windows doesn't handle updated-directories in Windows Vista/ 7.

And then tried Sickbeard/ SAB with the 2 week trial of newshosting. Which worked flawlessly.

Quite frankly, they nuked me. I'm hoping there's someone who's got something rolling out that will nuke this? Any takers?

My fiancee would love it....
OMG where can i find this? i want it
will try this ASAP,,,

exactly what i was searching for

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4Media - Play all of your media in XBMC remotely in any web browser over the internet2