4Media - Play all of your media in XBMC remotely in any web browser over the internet
a7medo778 Wrote:will try this ASAP,,,

exactly what i was searching for

Let us know how you like it. Laugh Rolleyes
its no where to be found....
love the idea though
That's too bad. Anybody have any similar suggestions of watching your home content from another location?
Subsonic....It's not as pretty as what was shown here but it does work.
Look very promising

One question, will your software mark the show or movie as watch when played from a remote computer ?
primetime34 Wrote:That's too bad. Anybody have any similar suggestions of watching your home content from another location?

Setup an ftp server and just stream from it.
The last update by the team "Four" was on 11th OCT 2010 .... I wonder if there at all is any progress ....... the concept not only is cool but hasnt been tried by ant dev team yet ..... Hoping to get an update soon .....
tungmeister Wrote:Setup an ftp server and just stream from it.

dude using XBMC interphase ......Smile and I hope you now wont suggest RDP Big Grin
tungmeister Wrote:Setup an ftp server and just stream from it.

Would love to...don't know how
^^ Get a public IP, install cute FTP, point cute FTP to your media collection, access your public IP through internet from anywhere, which in turn would let you access you media collection via cute FTP.
Use Google, all information with step by step guides are available all over internet ... :-)
can we please get n update on the 4media
I'd like an update too. This is too good to give up on.
sam9s Wrote:^^ Get a public IP, install cute FTP, point cute FTP to your media collection, access your public IP through internet from anywhere, which in turn would let you access you media collection via cute FTP.
Use Google, all information with step by step guides are available all over internet ... :-)

I think it would be easier to point to DynDNS.com or a Domain Name Service kind of thing. It translates your external ip address to a URL automatically, even if it isn't static.

Also love the idea, a shame it hasn't been released at all. This is one of the planned features in MediaFrontPage.
Maraschino - github - website
I also recommend subsonic, not the prettiest but does an awesome job! Streams to ios/android also if you donate.
That is just plain wrong. Stumble on this today... 'four' you are just a tease. I dont believe this even exists.

(prove me wrong! - PLEASE!!!) Even release a knackered, buggy, rubbish version!
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4Media - Play all of your media in XBMC remotely in any web browser over the internet2