Sam.Nazarko Wrote:- OpenELEC has much faster startup times, also on ATV - so does Crystalubuntu, Archcrystal
- OpenELEC uses the nouveau driver, we dont must stick on old kernels, xorg and other software - there is no need for this new driver
- OpenELEC has a working Audio over HDMI - same
- OpenELEC uses released DHARMA - same
- OpenELEC can be configured much easyer - maybe so, but your installation is complicated for the average user, alas not as simple as running dd. I think the UI installer is better
- OpenELEC has a very good working automatic updater (not only for XBMC) - crystalHD and XBMC updater included in mine.
- OpenELEC is much smaller - you got me there , but your not making up for it in speed
That might be your problem
Happy Birthday Sam!