• 42(current)
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion
Settings->Skin->Extra...if on GIT version

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hmmmm i don't installed from git - i used the xbmc add-on installer - but it's version 1.4.7

i can't find anything in the Settings->Skin

Extra don't exist there btw.

[Edit]

Okay i installed from Git now. It works - thanks for help :-)
Update 3-1

Updated to changes in Cinema script, now launches on Home if checked the setting - Settings->skin->home

Tvtunes solo download button on info screen

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Can I ask for a small easy fix from someone - can the TV.png media flag be tagged to display if the file name ends in "SD TV" (From looking at the files I think "pdtv" triggers it at the moment?) I use SickBeard and as it is, no source flag is shown as that is the way SB does it.

Thanks!
Don't know exactly how SB works, but from the little I've read about you can set the tags, it has rename functionality, so SB doesn't do it alone, either is an option that comes predefined and you can change or it's simply the name the file has, either way you should fix it, not the skin.

SDTV has a flag, and is set to display if "substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,sdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,tvrip)", no space between, either you use common standards for SB or you change the code. If you want the TV flag for SDTV, change "pdtv to sd tv" or add "|substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,sd tv)".
KiSUAN Wrote:Don't know exactly how SB works, but from the little I've read about you can set the tags, it has rename functionality, so SB doesn't do it alone, either is an option that comes predefined and you can change or it's simply the name the file has, either way you should fix it, not the skin.

SDTV has a flag, and is set to display if "substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,sdtv) | substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,tvrip)", no space between, either you use common standards for SB or you change the code. If you want the TV flag for SDTV, change "pdtv to sd tv" or add "|substring(ListItem.FilenameAndPath,sd tv)".

I did do that, but git wasn't too pleased with me lol, hence why I was asking if it could be committed. And as for changing the way Sick Beard names things - there's no way to choose in the program, you can tell it to append quality, and for a TV rip it will either add 'HD TV' or 'SD TV.'
They might delete the "rename" part of the thread title then.

Well then about the "SD TV" & "HD TV" I will test it and see if I get some false positive with other name conventions and add if not I'll add it, most probably mcborzu will pick on it.

In the mean while, you might modify IncludesCodecFlagging.xml & save the file in a different folder as backup, when you update Git just open GIT GUI first and go to Commit>Revert Changes (or just press Ctrl+J) and hit "Revert Changes", then update and copy file over again. It's not pretty but it works fine.
I still don't see how to enable TV tunes
Is there a way to disable the Cinema Experience notification tab at the bottom of the screen once you go into the movies section?

Otherwise this skin is awesome!!!
what is cinema experience is that and add on script? I have 1.4.7 downloaded from XBMC addon tool so maaybe I am missing something.
Randall you can install Night via git using this tutorial from the man himself.
This is the link http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=75774
Also Cinema Experience IS indeed an addon which gives a more Cinema Experience while using xbmc..check this out
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563
That was easy but still lacking tv tunes option even through it says to be supported
use the svn version.
I went to svn xbmc site wasn't sure which windows version to download, Windows directX, or Dharma
Now I got it all working great. Thanks for all the help
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion1