• 5(current)
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion
stn1337 Wrote:Yes, I know? Reinstalled the Dharma 3 beta and find the VideoOSD.xml in confluence-skin....

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skogsturken/jwadjkjkankla.jpg

Can you please explain everything? I have just used the program for a week and i have googled this problem the last day without success.. Im not even close to be half as good as you guys so please explain Smile

here is where the file is located.
.xbmc/addons/skin.night/720p/VideoOSD.xml

you can update via GIT where is has already been fixed

-=Jason=-
Or is the GIT version 1.4.7? Clicked on the "translate" link in the initial post - was told the page was too large to translate?
a question about music...

in the "title"-view there is big album cover and on the left side a not rotating cdart?

below is a small album cover and a rotating cdart...

so...why there are in xbmc duplicate stuff, duplicate cover. isn't it better to have in this view only the big album cover and the big cdart, but rotating, and the small duplicate album cover and cdart to switch of. now i can switch off, but then nothing rotate.

so...if i'm sitting in front of tv, i do not need whats the next played item, because i can see this on the list.

and in this view there is no fanart!? in all other views there's a fanart in the background.

i made a draft

dsim Wrote:a question about music...

in the "title"-view there is big album cover and on the left side a not rotating cdart?

so...why there are in xbmc duplicate stuff, duplicate cover. isn't it better to have in this view only the big album cover and the big cdart, but rotating, and the small duplicate album cover and cdart to switch of. now i can switch off, but then nothing rotate.

so...if i'm sitting in front of tv, i do not need whats the next played item, because i can see this on the list.

and in this view there is no fanart!? in all other views there's a fanart in the background.

i made a draft

I like that general concept I think I can work with it...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
@mcborzu, thank you very much!

i have one question more...

1. in night skin the titles are marked with a bulk over, in green-blue color. is it possible to mark titles only with different font colors. i mean, if i scroll, only the font should change the color without the bulk, the bulk goes over half screen and fanart.

if i can change this, where can i switch this off? which file?

and one more request... could you make for "night" a color option. for example red, green, orange, blue...it would be more fancy.

thanks in advance. if i can help, i would like help. i can make designs and graphics, because i'm not familiar with xbmc coding.
The color for that teal/greenish blue is in Night/colors/default.xml:
Quote:<color name="mainblue">FF67ffff</color>
Change that and it'll change that color throughout the skin

As for options I like customization but I also fell overwhelmed when I use other skins and there are like 100 settings to tweak. I perfer not to have settings for every little change...

thank you very much!
version="1.4.7"

-Fixed subtitle button error
-Fixed Specific AMT lite labels in Poster View
-Added option for monochrome flags
-Added 'Record' button for shoutcast
-Added labels to know what button is what in Music/Video OSD
-Added support for the 'Next Aired' script in Library - Landscape/3dLandscape/Poster/3dbanner

Next Aired in Library - *coolest addition ever*

Fixed AMT lite labels in Poster view

Added labels for Music/Video OSD

Just submitted and unless they catch a minor xml syntax error, this should be available sometime Sunday...

dsim Wrote:a question about music...

I'd like to see this for the 'Now Playing' screen...
Question on clearart. Does it only show when paused for tv shows? Is there a way when pulling up info for a tv show while watching that you get the clearart instead of the thumbnail?
u can change it ur self if u want it.
DialogFullScreenInfo.xml
Code:
        <control type ="image">
            <description>tv show image</description>
            <posx>970</posx>    
            <posy>-220</posy>    
            <width>300</width>
            <height>340</height>
            <aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture>
            <bordertexture border="5">confluence/button-nofocus.png</bordertexture>
            <bordersize>5</bordersize>
            <animation type="WindowOpen">
                <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="WindowClose">
                <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="600" />
            </animation>
            <visible>!Control.IsVisible(10) + VideoPlayer.Content(movies)</visible>
        </control>
                <control type ="image">
            <description>tv show image</description>
            <posx>970</posx>    
            <posy>-220</posy>    
            <width>300</width>
            <height>340</height>
            <aspectratio align="right" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
            <texture background="true">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]clearart.png</texture>
            <animation type="WindowOpen">
                <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="600" />
            </animation>
            <animation type="WindowClose">
                <effect type="fade" start="100" end="0" time="600" />
            </animation>
            <visible>!Control.IsVisible(10) + VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>
        </control>
or more code for different ways to organize ur tvshows. would be much easier if cleararts and logos was in a preset folder and u just called for that instead of guessing path.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
1slimm31 Wrote:Question on clearart. Does it only show when paused for tv shows? Is there a way when pulling up info for a tv show while watching that you get the clearart instead of the thumbnail?

Yes.

I have a button on my remote that goes to "info" (I think it's "I" on the keyboard) And that shows the clearart as the TV show video is playing. Or I might be "show Time" that does it. I Can't remember off the top of my head.

Play a TV show video and test it out. It look really cool.
Worked like a charm Zwat thanks.
Few sugestion for this Skin!

in Showcase view (fanart not dark showcase), Title and flags are missing! ( titles are useful for confusing posters and for fastscoll )

In poster View

all posters are in perspective, the selected one should be straigt ( normal ) i think it should look much better!

In Slide view, i think it could be a little more fan art friendly! if unselected posters are smaller and all poster are placed a little lower!

and A problem!

A problem in TV Show "files" views, when the episode number has two digits, like 10, 11 etc.

In portuguese at lease the last number apears outside the screen

Temporada 2 Episódio 12 ( the 2 in 12 do not apear, maybe it should scroll or something! )

Sorry no screenshots..
Fantastic skin! Two things I've noticed though....

See how the text squashes up at the edges? Only happens on Custom Home Items.

Also:

Search is spelled "Seasrch".

Thank you again!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion1