Studio Flags In Movies
Cheers zwat mate ! I still think to make this awesome skin truly magnificent an option in the skin itself to have different ( i.e colour & Monochrome )flags with an option in the GUI to toggle between them would be KILLER ! {& BTW the monochrome flags u done ARE very sexy as well.. heck i'll probably change from colour & go to monochrome }
now I did do a gitpull and have the recent McBorzu's includes file and all but still wasnt able to get it working. I will later today try your solution of your flags+includes.xml and see how it goes. also keeping an eye on jsmOOthie's work to see his studioflags implementation.
on a seperate note .. seems like the appdata /userdata settings etc are these redundant with dharma ? since upgrading from Camelot to dharma I have lot of redundant files and am wondering how to clean up... but am not sure what n where n which data to back up for a clean reinstall of dharma 2. Any pointers would be greatly welcome... thanks for helping noobs like us !
one more thing zwat, if I am using your includecodecflagging, will that get studioflags for ALL views? for example I am getting studio flags at present BUT only on the landscape view, none on Poster ( the best IMHO ) or showcase or 3DLandscape or will I have to something else ?
u will get studioflags inn all views that calls for VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions and i guess if the space given for flags are big enough to show it. posterview should give u this flag at least. well for movies not sure if it works for tv.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
@shaktoo <visible>Control.IsVisible(55) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(clean_poster) + !Skin.HasSetting(no_media_flags) + !Control.IsVisible(65)</visible>
in viewtypeposter.xml edit this to include studioflags for tvshow. container.content(tvshows) and or container.content(seasons) and or container.content(episodes).

voidy: easyest fix for you would be open up includecodecflagging.xml and insert at the end of the VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions
<control type="image">
<description>studio Image hack</description>
<include>flagsize</include>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,extras/Studios/,.png]</texture>
</control>

ohh <include>flagsize</include> need to be replaced by the code for width, hight and the aspectratio that ur other flags use.
Thanks for zat zwat ! will be trying later today .. cant wait to get back home.. TGIF !
Mcborzu... your git code has Bartowski & your Avatar is as well .. are you giving up on our Chuck? havent seen recent epiosdes but I think it had eventually picked up after 2 boring seasons.
shaktoo actually the easiest fix would be to remove "+ container.content(movies)" from the that line
i've updated my code to support mcborzu's new color\gray toggle. put my flags in the flagging_grey folder my code
Zwat, I have replaced includesCedecFlagging with your file and replaced the Monochrome icons but some how its not working ? can you please explain in detail step s as maybe I m missing some step or doing something wrong.
What I am doing is :
1-put your monochrome icons in media ->flagging ( i have also tied using flagging & flagging_ Grey side by side
2-replace the original includescodecFlagging with your file after renaming it as proper includesclodeflagging.xml
Please Help . Thanks
did u dl the new pack i made?
1) u need my pack, old or new. the folders aspectratio, audio, video should go in the folder called flagging_grey (the folder flagging should also be in the media folder for toggling color and monochrome flags)
2) replace the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml that u copy from pastebin

that should be all
yep I DID download your old & new files as well and did those 2 steps but no joy..I dunno what I am doing wrong here any how i shall try again & again
check if the skin is in roaming folder if it is delete it, might try to delete the texture.db from usderdata\database. set settings to use grey flags
zwat Wrote:@shaktoo <visible>Control.IsVisible(55) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(clean_poster) + !Skin.HasSetting(no_media_flags) + !Control.IsVisible(65)</visible>
in viewtypeposter.xml edit this to include studioflags for tvshow. container.content(tvshows) and or container.content(seasons) and or container.content(episodes).

voidy: easyest fix for you would be open up includecodecflagging.xml and insert at the end of the VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions
<control type="image">
<description>studio Image hack</description>
<include>flagsize</include>
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,extras/Studios/,.png]</texture>
</control>

ohh <include>flagsize</include> need to be replaced by the code for width, hight and the aspectratio that ur other flags use.

yeah ill try that tomorrow waaay to tired right now
I have it working now. What I had to Do was to uninstall xbmc altogether.. as i had lot of redundant files and crap so i did a fresh install and then used your monochrome files & includes . Now in the skin itself is the media togging option.. just as I had wanted in the first instant . SO THANK YOU TO McBorzu & zwat !

What i want to do next is get the colored studio flags to show in the default color flags

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Flags In Movies0