MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App
Fantastic app! very useful

Thank you
What about to use google goggles to identify movie posters? you could add a movie just taking a shot at a movie poster!
Very cool!
But my mobile phone can display only 256 colors... Smile

What about making it open-source?
The add button doesnt seem to show up with version 27 of CP and the apk linked above.
ryscar Wrote:I would like to hold off and get the OK from Adam. As this is not my app and he made it for me/testing, I wouldn't feel comfortable.

If he gives the OK or I find out that he is no longer supporting it, I will shoot it your way.

I hope you understand.

I don't have the apk easily available, go ahead and post it.
I'm not sure how much I'll have time to maintain this in the future.

Here's the source for those interested: https://github.com/magister52/MobileCouch
Adam B. Wrote:I'm not sure how much I'll have time to maintain this in the future.

Here's the source for those interested: https://github.com/magister52/MobileCouch

Thanks, Adam. I appreciate it! Not that I have any programing skills but, I guess now would be a good time to learn.

I am in the midst of moving so I cant get the apk up right now either. When I get a chance, I will.

*edit*
Here is the link for the apk with ssl support that Adam made for me.

Remember, this version has a problem with reverse proxy due to the placement of the colon. I did de-compile it, sorry Adam, to fix the problem and will post it just as soon as I am done moving and have my server back up and running. I will also try to build it from source once I have time and learn how to write code, make Android apps, use git, etc.
Is there going to be a way to see what movies you have downoaded or want. That would be great. Btw great program.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:Is there going to be a way to see what movies you have downoaded or want. That would be great. Btw great program.

That is something I would like to attempt but, I am lacking in programing skills. Because Adam made it open source, if anyone else can do it please do. I'm the mean time, I will see what I can accomplish.
ryscar Wrote:That is something I would like to attempt but, I am lacking in programing skills. Because Adam made it open source, if anyone else can do it please do. I'm the mean time, I will see what I can accomplish.

Cool. Thanks for the great app.
Wow... simply amazing app. Major props to the developer. I literally installed this in less than 5 minutes. Downloaded app, entered my config settings, searched a movie, found movie, added movie, refreshed my couchpotato on desktop and VOILA! The movie was there under "Wanted".

Bravo... Bravo! Cool
Current HTPC:
Mobo: DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-D nForce4 Socket 939 ATX
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice 2.2GHz Socket 939 Single-Core
Memory: 1GB (2 x 512) OCZ Premier Series PC-3200 (400 MHz @ CL 2.5-3-3-7)
Storage: 500GB Maxtor SATA Hard Drive
Soundcard: AuzenTech HDA X-Mystique 7.1
Vidcard: XFX HD-645X-ZQH2 Radeon HD6450 1024MB

Is any one going to pick up this project? Its a great app for andriod.
hey adam would you like to add possibility to use reverse proxy for this? like ryscar im using that to collect several apps behind the same port but the problem gets down to mobilecouch trying to connect to

myip.com/couchpotato:80 which should be myip.com:80/couchpotato ofc

think you could make a fast patch for this? thanks

(perhaps either make one filed where u enter the entire adress to our CP install, or an optional field to add web base of CP?)
Dear Adam,

I love you. Please port this to iPhone and I will give you a night with my wife.

Freakin
FreakinAye Wrote:Dear Adam,

I love you. Please port this to iPhone and I will give you a night with my wife.

Freakin

HAHAHA You sir, you made my day BIGTIME Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App3