MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App
The first version is now available in the market for 2.1+ devices: https://market.android.com/details?id=co...bilepotato.

Don't forget to set your server settings before adding movies with the IMDb app. Have fun queuing up way too many movies Smile

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestion.

Upcoming features:
- offline queuing (although it works fine if you use port forwarding so that your CP server is always available)
- browse wanted, snatched and downloaded lists

@rflores2323: Currently there are no plans to support multiple CP setups, but I can always build you a custom version with a different package name so you could have 2 separate copies running with separate settings. It will be a debug copy though, but should work.
Thanks for picking this up, I wish I had time to work on this.

Did you make any improvements to the barcode lookup? I haven't been all that impressed with my implementation.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize all the lookups were done with the imdb app. This is pretty nice.
Oskarszoon Wrote:The first version is now waiting for approval before hitting the market for 2.1+ devices. Don't forget to set your server settings before adding movies with the IMDb app. Have fun queuing up way too many movies Smile

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any suggestion.

Upcoming features:
- offline queuing (although it works fine if you use port forwarding so that your CP server is always available)
- browse wanted, snatched and downloaded lists

@rflores2323: Currently there are no plans to support multiple CP setups, but I can always build you a custom version with a different package name so you could have 2 separate copies running with separate settings. It will be a debug copy though, but should work.

why dont you check out media dog and help out implementing this into that application. would be great to integrate. Big GrinCool
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
There's a new version of the app on the market, with an important new feature: offline queuing.

So if your setup is temporarily down or you don't have port forwarding and aren't at home you can still queue up all those movies and send them in 1 big batch when you can connect to CP.

@rflores2323: I'll look into Media dog, looks promising
Oskarszoon Wrote:There's a new version of the app on the market, with an important new feature: offline queuing.

So if your setup is temporarily down or you don't have port forwarding and aren't at home you can still queue up all those movies and send them in 1 big batch when you can connect to CP.

@rflores2323: I'll look into Media dog, looks promising

Hope MediaDog helps you with the wanted/snatched/downloaded status Smile It looks great right now! Smile
This is still a very great app. Unfortunately, I do not get it to work with reverse-proxies. Any chance to see an update for this? Thanks in advance!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Yeah, I can't get reverse proxies to work on the new version either. I'm still trying to use the old one but, it's got problems on ICS. I'm trying to figure it out but to be honest, I don't have a clue of what I am doing.

As you can see below I the add button is gone. (Sorry, can't upload images yet)

http://imgur.com/VLPgD.jpg

a couple of lines from the log:
01-02 20:29:11.802: E/libEGL(8105): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
01-02 20:29:11.802: D/ShaderProgram(8105): couldn't load the vertex shader!
There was a layout problem that was causing part of the quality/add buttons to be chopped off (see below). I seem to have fixed it. I tested it on a Galaxy Nexus (GSM Version) and Nexus One (CM7) and all seems well.

You will have to uninstall the current one before you can install this one. This is because I actually used eclipse and the Android SDK to fix the problem. Doing this made me sign the package with a different keystore. When I messed with the last version I just kinda poked inside and tweaked something.

Get the file here

EDIT:

By the way, this is based off of the original one from Adam B., not the newer one with imdb integration.
Hey all, because of lack of time I haven't been able to continue development on MobilePotato (the one with IMDb integration). So I just open-sourced the code and made it available on github:

https://github.com/oskarszoon/Mobile-Potato

If anyone wants to contribute or just check out the code, feel free. If anyone adds any fixes or new features, I'll continue building and releasing to the market.
Neat project, though I HIGHLY recommend against exposing *any* Usenet web based downloaders to the open internet. A better approach would be to use a router firmware that supports ssh (e.g. tomato, dd-wrt) and give it a strong password, and then use an app like sshtunnel in socks mode. An added bonus is full privacy while using public Wi-Fi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App3