[New Feature] Horizontal List on Home Screen
This is one of the new features in the next repo update. No ETA yet, but I'm relatively close. Stay tuned!

And, YES, the featured item is selectable.

---------------------------

To learn more, click here.
Really nice man, looking forward to try it.
Hi, is it on the svn already? Can't wait to try that one!

Keep up the good work.
This looks awesome Cool.

Is there any chance of you changing the media flags to the ones used in the newer night editions?

Keep up your innovative work, surprising many of new excellent skin concepts originate from shade imho. Nod

Thanx for this!
what are featured items?
Jaypeg Wrote:This looks awesome Cool.

Is there any chance of you changing the media flags to the ones used in the newer night editions?

Keep up your innovative work, surprising many of new excellent skin concepts originate from shade imho. Nod

Thanx for this!

That is nice of you to say. Are you referring to the colored flags? If so, with most of shade being white, grey, adn black. The added colors might not work. However, pots a download link to the flags and I can look at them as a potential option to add.

ppic Wrote:what are featured items?

They are a random item from the library. Sort of a "You forgot you had this one in the library" kind of thing. I think its quite useful.
igotdvds Wrote:That is nice of you to say. Are you referring to the colored flags? If so, with most of shade being white, grey, adn black. The added colors might not work. However, pots a download link to the flags and I can look at them as a potential option to add.

Night is using the colored version, however a monochrome version exists, links in this thread. A little preview:

Download link which contains both colored and monochrome editions

I think you might have to email the author in order to use them, but you can read all about that in the referred thread.
Looks nice, but this doesn' mean the original home screen of shade is going away does it? With the Boxee style icons. I'm assuming the horizontal menu is going to be an option?

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:Looks nice, but this doesn' mean the original home screen of shade is going away does it? With the Boxee style icons. I'm assuming the horizontal menu is going to be an option?

-hogfan

Come on hogfan, you know me better than that. Of course its an option.

New pics:

Custom Home Items

-------------------------------

Keeps getting better, nice white/grey gradient in the top and bottom of the menu Nod

The addition of the custom home item is also welcome, as I use 6 of those

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[New Feature] Horizontal List on Home Screen0