Running latest stable xbmc & windows 7 all around
What I did
- Installed mysql server 5.1
- created database for music & video
- created user and Granted All on *.*
- setup advancedsettings.xml file with proper fields populated
- restarted xbmc and imported old video library
- setup advancedsettings.xml on other xbmc installs
but no worky...
Logging into the mysql and showing tables returns "Empty Set"
Looking in the xbmc logs it is seeing the advancedsettings.xml file and parsing it without errors.
Windows firewall is completely off
I downloaded MySQL workbench and tried to connect but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I'm not familiar with the software I went to the GRT Shell and typed:
mysql -h 192.168.1.213 -u xbmc -p
I was returned luart: error: stdin:1: '=' expected near '-'
Please point out the obvious and make me feel stupid (in a good way). Thanks in advance.