• 2(current)
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
Jönke Wrote:Nome: htpc
IP 192.168.0.101
port 8080
MAC: havent changed anything here?
U: xbmc
P:xbmc

Have also tried restarting the iphone and delete and reinstall ixbmc, but no luck

ok, could you try to connect with browser of your pc?
try this...

xxxx://xbmc:[email protected]:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=getGUIStatus()
(change xxxx with http)

You get the gui status?
Connected first try... looks nice on the screen, buttons are laid out nice, works well.

Video works in file mode, but I'm not getting anything in Library mode.

Tried using FullForce (an app that can magically make some iPod apps run as a native iPad app), but doesn't work with this.
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Yes, got this when running a movie at the same time on xbmc

MusicPath:?
VideoPathConfusedmb://WHS/Videos/Barn/Curious.Georges.Zoo.Night.And.Other.Animal.Stories.2
PicturePath:?
ProgramsPath:?
FilesPath1:?
FilesPath2:?
ActiveWindow:12005
ActiveWindowName:Fullskärmsvideo
Jönke Wrote:Yes, got this when running a movie at the same time on xbmc

MusicPath:?
VideoPathConfusedmb://WHS/Videos/Barn/Curious.Georges.Zoo.Night.And.Other.Animal.Stories.2
PicturePath:?
ProgramsPath:?
FilesPath1:?
FilesPath2:?
ActiveWindow:12005
ActiveWindowName:Fullskärmsvideo

I don't understand, do you have a firewall, you have configured a proxy ion iPhone?
Are you sure that there aren't some "transparent" space in iXBMC settings form?
For Example 192.168.1.101_ (underscore is a space)
Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm trying to reproduce your problem with dharma (beta2), but I can not ...
clock2113 Wrote:Connected first try... looks nice on the screen, buttons are laid out nice, works well.

Video works in file mode, but I'm not getting anything in Library mode.

Tried using FullForce (an app that can magically make some iPod apps run as a native iPad app), but doesn't work with this.

Music in library mode, works on iPad?
For Video Library mode, can you see first screen?
- Movies
- TV Show
and after...
- Genre
- Title
- Year
- Actor
- Director

..or even this?

thanks
Beebit
Just gave this a try - looks pretty impressive.

I am having a few of problems though:
1. Pressing the settings button on the home screen of iXBMC consistently crashes the app.
2. I don't seem to actually be able to play a single track, or add a single track to a playlist from the music library; I only get the four options to "play all songs from the artist / album / like this / from this year". There's no option just to play that one track, or add that one track to the playlist.
3. Whenever I try to access a menu with lots of items in it (e.g. All artists in the music folder) I'm often just given a blank menu. I'm guessing that the request times out. This is particularly problematic for me as I have all my media on a NAS drive and it takes a little longer to retrieve a file list from this source.

I'm using an iPhone 3GS, and am using the app to control xbmc on XBox.
No, no firewall on XBMC machine or proxy in XBMC
beebit Wrote:Music in library mode, works on iPad?
For Video Library mode, can you see first screen?
- Movies
- TV Show
and after...
- Genre
- Title
- Year
- Actor
- Director

Yes, in library mode, I see the Movies/TV Show, and after that I see the genre/title/etc menus... but if I click on any of them, a blank list comes up.

Same thing with music; file mode works perfect, library mode shows up empty.
Procastinator, You can add into playlist 1 song and play only 1 song, only in "source" mode.. for now.
For black screen, it's possible that is a timeout problem, I try to fix it in next release.

Jonke ok, now please, try to insert the previous URL on Safari on iPhone, so we can see if we get same result of the browser of the pc.

Clock2113 Are you a big archive?, it's possible that is also this a timeout problems
Hey Beebit, I'd be happy to test this as well on my ipad. I'm running Dharma beta 2 on Windows 7.

Thanks!
Ok, I fixed black screen on large archive (more of 1500 records) on Dharma and Xbox version (On Camelot there aren't this problem).
Fixed a rare crash problems on Settings (when iXBMC start with "disconnected").

Procastinator could you send to me your actual iXbmc settings configuration? I can not replicate the problem, for crash when you press Settings button in home.

Clock2113, sorry for stupid question, but have you populate media library into XBMC? There aren't timeout problems and with iPad simulator I can see my library archive.

David602 Please, send me a private message.

Beebit
I have a somewhat large library right now - about 400 movies and 100 TV series... My library is populated in XBMC, just not on the remote.
clock2113 Wrote:I have a somewhat large library right now - about 400 movies and 100 TV series... My library is populated in XBMC, just not on the remote.

OK Clock, I get informations and think that the problem is in your database, or better there are some conflicts usually caused by an update of XBMC.
Try to rename /userdata/ folder (so you can always go back) in "userdataold", start XBMC and try to rescan media library, after start iXBMC and perhaps we have solved.

Beebit
I have an iPod Touch 2G I can test with if you want another tester.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
beebit Wrote:Procastinator could you send to me your actual iXbmc settings configuration? I can not replicate the problem, for crash when you press Settings button in home

Settings being used are:

Name: XBox
IP: 192.168.0.9
Port: 80
MAC:
Username: xbox
Password: xbox

I first noticed the problem when I had just added the settng above. I have since added a second xbmc to connect to (on a windows machine) but have exactly the same problem since adding this. For reference the settings of that second connection are

Name: bedroom
IP: 192.168.0.5
Port: 8080
MAC:
Username: xbmc
Password: xbmc
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)1