• 4(current)
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
Beebit,

using original iphone. seems a little buggy. I'll play around some more and get you feedback...
The new versions of iXBMC is on AppStore.
Please, remember of delete the old version before to install the new.
I can't get the remote to connect on my Ipod, It connects fine on the Ipad, but the same settings don't work on the Ipod. Any Ideas?
zepfan Wrote:I can't get the remote to connect on my Ipod, It connects fine on the Ipad, but the same settings don't work on the Ipod. Any Ideas?

Hi Zepfan, I need of more info for help you:
- Version of iOS installed on iPod
- Release version of iPod

There are people that use iXBMC on Ipod, so IXBMC is compatible with iPOD Touch.
Sure, you can try to make the usual things, delete app, restart iPod and re-install iXBMC....
bye
beebit Wrote:The new versions of iXBMC is on AppStore.

Thanks for the update. It's certainly fixed the crashing issue that was happening before. The settings menu is now working perfectly.
Was there a fix for the short timeout in browsing files/library in this update? I am still having problems browsing media on my NAS via this app.
beebit Wrote:Hi Zepfan, I need of more info for help you:
- Version of iOS installed on iPod
- Release version of iPod

There are people that use iXBMC on Ipod, so IXBMC is compatible with iPOD Touch.
Sure, you can try to make the usual things, delete app, restart iPod and re-install iXBMC....
bye

I don't have myipod with me right now, but I can tell you.

Ixbmc, just got it last night
iPod gen 2 version 4.0

I did restart but will install/uninstall later
procrastinator Wrote:Was there a fix for the short timeout in browsing files/library in this update? I am still having problems browsing media on my NAS via this app.

Hi,
I tested the timeout, but it's ok, and for library, iXBMC get informations from the database into XBMC not in NAS...

Are you using xbox version of XBMC? Which version?
You wait longer than 8 seconds and then get the blank screen, or you get black screen, before..??
zepfan Wrote:I don't have myipod with me right now, but I can tell you.

Ixbmc, just got it last night
iPod gen 2 version 4.0

I did restart but will install/uninstall later

Ok, I wait for news Smile
If it does not work, try connecting to XBMC with the iPod using Safari, writing..
xxxx://your user:your password@your ip:your port/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp command=getGUIStatus()
(change xxxx with http)
beebit Wrote:Hi,
I tested the timeout, but it's ok, and for library, iXBMC get informations from the database into XBMC not in NAS...

Are you using xbox version of XBMC? Which version?
You wait longer than 8 seconds and then get the blank screen, or you get black screen, before..??

Sorry, that was a mistake: the problem is only with browsing the files on the NAS in files view not in library view.

I'm using iXBMC with XBox and Windows versions of XBMC.

The blank screen is presented in much less than 8 seconds - I'd say about 2 seconds.
procrastinator Wrote:Sorry, that was a mistake: the problem is only with browsing the files on the NAS in files view not in library view.

I'm using iXBMC with XBox and Windows versions of XBMC.

The blank screen is presented in much less than 8 seconds - I'd say about 2 seconds.

Ok, check it and let you know.
Just tried it out with my ipod touch 2g + dharma beta 3. Works except for the fact that I can't see any of my tv shows or movies (neither in source nor in library mode). Library in xbmc works just fine. Any ideas?
Hi Satch,
if you can see music library and source, i Think that there is a problems in you XBMC database.
Sure, Library in XBMC works fine, but usually (if there is a database conflict) send bad information. So you can try to rename /userdata/ folder (so you can always go back) in "userdataold", start XBMC and try to rescan media library, after start iXBMC and perhaps we have solved.

Procastinator I found 2s. timeout... the problem is that I change it , there may be other problems. So, I'm rewriting a piece of code.. fix it in next release.
Satch.. If you're not in changing the configuration file of xbmc, you can also try with live XBMC or a fast XBMC installation into aother PC, rescan library e try to see if there is a problems in your actual XBMC configuration or in iXBMC.

I hope to have you helped
However, the library is not working. The Files mode works fine. My library is using a MYSQL backend... is this likely to be supported in the future?

* opps it is.. *

however I get a few duplicate entries under TV Shows which are not present under the standard web interface..
Just bought your app..

Unfortunately it crashes everytime I open it..

My settings are

Name: HT
IP: 192.168.1.75
Port:80
Mac:
username: xbmc
password:

It crashes.. never opens at all.. Even after a restart of my iPhone. However, it works perfectly with my iPad. Of course the graphics are all messed up after the 2X..

iPhone4 Version 4.1
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iXBMC - new unofficial iOS Remote Control for XBMC (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)1