Mod Custom Sub Menu for auyoplay???
Ronie,

I was hoping that you could help me out. I have just loaded your skin and it is very nice. Thanks you very much!

What I need to do is to set up some playlist that are in my Favourites to play automatically rather than go into a file view mode. Is this possible? Could you tell me, perhaps, where to look and what to change. I figure that I need to change the onclick commands to PlayMedia and to take out the return. Could you please help me otu?

Thanks,
Mark
it should autoplay playlists, but it turns out there's a bug in script.favourites which is why it's not working.

i'll see if i can get someone to fix that script.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie,

So you are saying that the 30 custom sub menu items that are accessible from the the 3 custom menu items on the home screen should automatically play a playlist that is in the favourites? Cool....any idea when it may be ready to go?

Thanks,
Mark
i've uploaded a fixed version of the script here:
http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xb...loads/list

please test and report back if it fixes the issue.

after installing the script, you need to re-add all your playlists as submenu items.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie,

It works!!!

Thank you, Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

Mark
ronie,

Sorry to be such a bother, but I have one more thing to ask you.

How would I go about removing the link to a playlist on one of the custom submenus?
I can remove the name I have given it, but there is no way to remove the shortcut to the playlist in favourites.
Is there a way to remove it?

Thanks,
Mark
nope, there's no way...
just unselect the item and it won't show up in the menu anyway.

if it really really bothers you that much, you can quit xbmc and
edit guisettings.xml (in your userdata folder).
search for, and remove the entries in question there.
start xbmc again and they will be gone.
That worked.

Thanks again,
Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod Custom Sub Menu for auyoplay???0