• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
store data in a file, reload it when lanching.
or ask the site for what have already been submitted.

you can have a setting for alarm.
i already asked it via twitter:

What about a rating or favorite function? Like "Wow, that was a really nice Episode. i want to remember that, so i add it as favorite or give it 5/5 Stars."
There was already an idea for rating an episode after watching it at tvdb.

But i'm quite note sure if a rating should be used. You cant even rate single song at last.fm. "only" Love them. Thats what i missing at last.fm and xbmc. I want to remember good episodes and want to rate them in different levels, like: Good, really good and AWESOME/EPIC, maybe good and awesome would be enough too, but i dont need rating with 5 or 10 stars.
So i could see all my loved episodes at trakt.tv.
BTW i also missed the rating of episodes at getclue.com

Also nice, commenting/discussion about episodes.

And what about localization? Well, my first thing is need is the next airing dates for tv shows in germany. There is no good source where i can see when my next favorite tv show will be aired (or i dont know it). Ok there is http://www.wunschliste.de/10479 where you can see the next airing dates at 'im Fernsehen'. But i'm missing a overview of all new airings of my favorite tv shows.

My next but low priority request would a localization of the website to german. thetvdb offers already a lot tv show and episode content in german.

I'm looking forward to the development of trakt.tv
ppic: yeah that's exactly what I did. I stored the info I need in a file and had to read from it at each script launch. Either way, I still saw some stuttering when in the video as the script launched. Unless there's any way to de-prioritize the script to prevent this from happening, it seems like it's a no go. I appreciate the help.

Pred: Thanks for all your input. We have a like/dislike system already on the TODO list. The list currently looks something like: friends, show and episode commenting, ratings, recommendations, better charts, and an API (I'll probably end up writing a jQuery library to go with this). No particular order there.

Localization wasn't on the list, but I'll make sure it gets on there. Once we're more feature complete, we'll start looking for help in this area.

Overall, Justin (the main web dev) and I are pretty stoked about this project. We feel like it's turning out great and are having a lot of fun with it. Keep the comments coming. It helps guide us towards a better community application.
stuttering ?
strange, i use this with next aired and never noticed that.

idon't really know what operation your script make, but it's strange to have this.
Is there anyway for user to design new widget?
or maybe you could add a profile and show pictures to this?
I don't like it's all seems the same especially when multiple users have the same one.
Yes, new and customizable widgets are also on the TODO list. That will go along with the new API functions rudf0rd was talking about above.
One Question,

I've already installed the addon, and every show now i'll watch it would be recorded on trakt.tv but what about the shows that i already watched? is there some way to mark them as seen?
Unfortunately, we have no plans for doing that at the moment. You'll be able to mark like or dislike for eps you haven't submitted, though.
sorry but that... really sucks man Sad Maybe i watch the episode in another plataform (hulu, on my Android/iPhone, or maybe in another computer without xbmc) and i can't keep track of it? :? What is the purpose then? Only to track what i've seen in xbmc? xbmc already does that.
Hey, sorry you feel that way. We have a lot of stuff we want to do, one of which is supporting other platforms.
Adeiko Wrote:sorry but that... really sucks man Sad Maybe i watch the episode in another plataform (hulu, on my Android/iPhone, or maybe in another computer without xbmc) and i can't keep track of it? :? What is the purpose then? Only to track what i've seen in xbmc? xbmc already does that.

We're still working on the recommendation engine for trakt, so that is a big thing the data will be used for - helping you discover new shows you'll like. There are also some planned features like statistics based on the shows you watch (when you watch, how many per day, etc). trakt also aggregates the data and allows you to very easily see what show shows you're watching the most, what your friends (soon) are watching, discuss with others (soon), etc.

There are other things on the TODO list before looking into manually marking shows as watched, but that doesn't mean we aren't aware of it. In the short term there will soon be a like/dislike like rudf0rd mentioned. It might be interesting to allow manually marking an episode as watched too, thanks for the feedback.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
you can also export wathced statut from db
rectifyer Wrote:We're still working on the recommendation engine for trakt, so that is a big thing the data will be used for - helping you discover new shows you'll like. There are also some planned features like statistics based on the shows you watch (when you watch, how many per day, etc). trakt also aggregates the data and allows you to very easily see what show shows you're watching the most, what your friends (soon) are watching, discuss with others (soon), etc.

There are other things on the TODO list before looking into manually marking shows as watched, but that doesn't mean we aren't aware of it. In the short term there will soon be a like/dislike like rudf0rd mentioned. It might be interesting to allow manually marking an episode as watched too, thanks for the feedback.

Well the problem is, if i can not mark as watched things i've seend before, that recomendation / stats are useless, since i've watched so much tv before installing this tracker.

ppic Wrote:you can also export wathced statut from db

How you can do that? Didn't see any option after i install the plugin.
Thumbs Up 
There have been some website updates over the past week:

- Remember me on sign in
- Shoutbox for each episode for discussions
- Basic search and results
- Most popular shows added to TV shows section
- Tonight's episodes added to TV shows section
- Better default/fallback images

A few things we're working on:

- Adding friends
- Recommendations based on your history and friends
- Like/dislike
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Adeiko Wrote:How you can do that? Didn't see any option after i install the plugin.

i was talking to the addon devs

Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10