• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Hmm, sounds weird indeed. If you still experience the issues, please enable debugging in the trakt settings and email us your xbmc.log so we can see what is going on. You can send to support@trakt and this should help us see what is going on.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
rectifyer Wrote:@ubuntuf4n there is a setting in the plugin to show/hide notifications. So, you can just turn them off if you don't want to see a popup. Files are installed in the .xbmc/addons/script.trakt folder.

I searched for this folder, but it's already erased.
I am very confused because the pop-ups (notifications) are still there... ( i am on dharma beta2 so currently not able to disable them).
The Trakt-Popups are saying stuff like : API not found etc.

It looks like that this script wrecked my xbmc-notification-system No
I wished I knew a way to get completely rid of it.
I meant the trakt plugin itself has a settings to turn off notifications. You might also need to check for the auto execute script in one of the folders in .xbmc. Just poke around in your settings folder and you might notice some files still left over or something. We can also help you get the plugin working w/o notifications if you are still interested in using it.
I reinstalled it and disabled all notifications and 'auto-submit'.
Hope that it will not interrupt my xbmc-experience again...

rectifyer, thanks for your support, but I think your plugin need some serious tweaking,
especially regarding the full-uninstall-process.

Best Regards,
Ubuntuf4n
rectifyer Wrote:@Hjord we plan on looking into non-english support, but nothing planned for the near term. Once the site is feature complete that is something we will explore.

I've added the show in english now - Huset på Christianshavn, but i still get the error: script failed script.trakt

I found out that 'Politistationen' already is on english - 'Police Station', but i still get the api could not be reached or something like that. It only happens with that show Confused
Can you enable debugging in the trakt settings, then try to play that show, then email the xbmc.log to support@trakt? That would have more details that we can use to troubleshoot.
I can now confirm that the plugin is working as intended Wink

Big Grin 
rectifyer Wrote:Can you enable debugging in the trakt settings, then try to play that show, then email the xbmc.log to support@trakt? That would have more details that we can use to troubleshoot.

Not necessary now Smile
Rescraped the show, on english this time - and it worked.
The other show where the error said script failed, was because of the danish letter 'å', i just changed it to the 'international' 'aa' - and it works! Big Grin

But i have trouble with Specials. Nothing happens. No error or something.
http://pastebin.com/rxUtXPXB
Looks like its only sending the episode and not the season. I'll look into this more and see if that always means its a special episode or not. When I tested and fixed specials a few weeks ago, it looks like it sent the season the special occured in and an episode like "S3" to indicate special 3.
Am I right when i assume that just shows are submitted to trakt when they are scraped to the library?
Once you start playing an show, it will show up on trakt.tv that you are watching it, then once it hits a threshold (see plugin config), it will mark it as watched and lock it in.
Yeah I'm aware of that but i guess you didn't get my question... if i whatch a show via filemode, is this supported to or is a scan to the library mandatory for it to work?
A scan to the library is required for it to work. We are looking into support for file mode.
Is there any plans to do the same thing with movies?

Love the site and its given me loads of other ideas for stuff to watch, think the same with movies, maybe incorperated into the site would be a great shout.

Keep up the good work guys!
Yes, there are plans to expand for movies. We're trying to get the site feature complete and polished for TV shows right now. Once that is in place, we'll start looking into movies.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10