• 82(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
There is a thread for trakt utilities you can take a look at. Instructions to inspect the log file http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
Does this work with Icelibrary? I have been watching shows that were imported into my library from icefilms and its not reporting to trakt that I have watched them. My library is updated on the website fine, just no scrobbling.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
The plugin doesn't currently work with ice. I did see a thread where someone added trakt support to ice with a modified plugin though, so search for that and see if it helps out.
will do! thanks a lot.
rectifyer Wrote:There is a thread for trakt utilities you can take a look at. Instructions to inspect the log file http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file

Thanks for the reply, i will go check that out now
[Solved]

I am fool. Was not using the nightly. I formatted and started over a few days back, Used dharma instead of the nightly i downloaded. Sorry. Working great
I am new to using Trakt. I come from MePo and have been on follw.it for quite sometime now. I have recently come back to XBMC and found trakt. I think I have things working mostly right but have two questions:

- When the TV show reaches xx% complete, a dialog pops up and informs me that the watched info has been submitted to Trakt. Great! That works! Now can I get rid of the popup?

- I see on many peoples sigs, and on the site itself, a "watching" instead of just a "watched" tag. Though the watched info is being submitted from my HTPC, the watching info does not appear to be. Does this only work on the nightlys? I'd really like a way to see what's currently being viewed.

Thanks in advance!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
There should be a setting to turn off the dialogs. Watching/watched should both work with the dharma plugin, you can take a look in the xbmc.log and see if you notice anything weird. The banner image is cached for a little bit, so maybe that is what the issue is?

If you are using a nightly build of Eden, take a look at trakt utilities. That supports scrobbling and much more and will be the preferred plugin for eden.
rectifyer Wrote:There should be a setting to turn off the dialogs.
I found it. Not sure how I missed it the first time, but yes, I found "Show Notifications" after looking again and disabled. If it doesn't work, I'll let you know...

Quote: Watching/watched should both work with the dharma plugin, you can take a look in the xbmc.log and see if you notice anything weird. The banner image is cached for a little bit, so maybe that is what the issue is?
I'm going to be watching something in just a few minutes here so I'll check the log. If I don't see anything that stands out to me, I'll pastebin it.

Quote:If you are using a nightly build of Eden, take a look at trakt utilities. That supports scrobbling and much more and will be the preferred plugin for eden.

Na. I'm running Eden on my laptop for testing and such but the HTPC is THE pinnacle of our home entertainment. When it goes down, I'm in the dog house so that one's on Dharma. Wink

Thanks for the quick response!!
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Cool, give trakt utilities a test on your laptop. It's a replacement for the dharma plugin and syncs your library which is very handy. I have been known to brick my htpc in the living room with a nightly build Smile
Well, it must know you're watching because now it works... (As you can probably see below...) >.<

Seriously, I've been playing with this for a few days now and haven't been able it get it to work. I try not to post in the forums until I've exhaused all other options. Nonetheless, it's working now.

Thanks again!!!
rectifyer Wrote:Cool, give trakt utilities a test on your laptop. It's a replacement for the dharma plugin and syncs your library which is very handy.
Just did. Freaking awesome man! That just saved me sooo much work. Nicely done, sir. Thanks!!

Quote: I have been known to brick my htpc in the living room with a nightly build Smile
Yep. Learned the hard way years ago. Wifey gets very cranky. >.<

--

On a side note, I haven't found an option in eden to disable the notifications. Not a big deal now but it would be great if we could have that option for the actual eden release. This is for sure a can't live without add-on!
What about this?
http://piclair.com/ego6q

How come that some episodes are being marked as watched, and some as scrobbled, when both ARE scrobbled?

Does it have anything to do with if the episode are watched in "one bit" or if it is watched by "play, stop, play, stop, play"?

EDIT: Wrong forum I guess. I'm using Trakt Utilities now..

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
soder Wrote:I just watched an episode, with a part 1 and a part 2. It's named as two episodes on thetvdb, and in my XBMC, but it's just one video file.

When I start to watch part 1, I actually watch both parts, but trakt.tv only marked the first one as watched.

Is there a way for the Track.tv add-on to manage this better?

/Söder

so this post is really old, but I don't think that I have seen an answer to it.

I have run into this problem multiple times with some of my shows. Is there any way to handle this better?
hello, i can't seem to get the traktv widget to update with the show i've watched, it's stuck on an old show but won't show the new shows, any ideas?
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10