• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon
Hi, here couple suggestions...

1. the Tonight's Episodes sections is great but what about a full week schedule? It will be easier to keep track on episodes you might missed and also discuss about them.

2. on episode page where "people have watched this show..." i think it will be good to add also the users name instead of just icon.

great thing you got there going on. Smile
rectifyer Wrote:- Most popular shows added to TV shows section
- Tonight's episodes added to TV shows section

hi, what do you mean by added to tv show section ?
psike Wrote:Hi, here couple suggestions...

1. the Tonight's Episodes sections is great but what about a full week schedule? It will be easier to keep track on episodes you might missed and also discuss about them.

2. on episode page where "people have watched this show..." i think it will be good to add also the users name instead of just icon.

great thing you got there going on. Smile

I like both of these ideas. I just added them to the todo list.
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
ppic Wrote:hi, what do you mean by added to tv show section ?

http://trakt.tv/shows/popular
This is a new view that ranks shows based on the number of unique members that have watched. Before it just had the most played view. For example, you'll see It's Always Sunny in PA i the most played show at 100+ plays. However, it only have 6 unique watchers. Something like Dexter only has 36 plays, but 23 unique watchers. So theoretically Dexter is actually the more popular show.

http://trakt.tv/shows/tonight
This is the view of what's on tonight. The top section of the page lists the 10 most popular shows that are on tonight, but this view is more complete since there is generally more than 10 things on. Based on psike's suggestion, we'll add a weekly view as well and probably order it by day and time slots instead of popularity.
ok, i see !

i thought this was something on xbmc side Wink
Added a few things last night. You can now add friends. Any friends you have on trakt will help determine your recommendations once that feature is released. There are also badges on the user profile and season listing pages to better indicate if an episode has shouts. The API has been tightened up to improve accuracy of any shows you are watching and also enforce better data integrity. Some general bug fixes are in there too.
hi, can anyone else confirm that the trakt add-on is broken, it was working a treat till yesterday afternoon, now its not submitting anything to the site??
Thanks guys
falafael Wrote:hi, can anyone else confirm that the trakt add-on is broken, it was working a treat till yesterday afternoon, now its not submitting anything to the site??
Thanks guys

yeah it's working weird here too. not submitting since yesterday.
Dreamhost had major hosting issues again which likely cause the plugin to crash on sometime saturday. You should be able to get it working again by either restarting xbmc or going to the scripts menu and launching trakt again. I am in the process of moving things over to amazon which will help eliminate any downtime.
Hi,

I find your addon and website really really awesome, is something I was searching since discovered mytvshows. It was a really good site but it became slow, and it doesn't have the addon thing like you have.

I only have a little suggestion:

maybe you can change some URL parameters, like title (is language dependant, How I met your mother is Como Conoci a Vuestra madre in spanish and then it doesn't mark as seen well) maybe using thetvdb id, and doesn't send the user and url every time it connects with the website. Maybe a synced hash or something like that. I don't know if I explain very well.

Thanks for your work. Cheers!
I am not exactly clear on what you are asking. So, in your xbmc the show title is in spanish? And that is causing it to not match with the english titled show? We can look into using thetvdb id as a comparison match as well. If we are able to do that, would the site still be usable for you in english?
Yes, I'm having the exact problem you describe Smile And yes, I don't care about the webpage being in english. If at some point you make a multi-language page tell me and I will help you with the spanish translation.

Cheers!
An updated XBMC plugin is available in the official XBMC.org repo. It should also deal with API outages better and not stop the plugin from working.

Code:
Version 0.0.6
    - added icon to notifications
    - now sending video progress % to api
    - cached imdb id for movies
    - tvdb id now sent to api
    - changed url to post to (legacy support will remain for a while)

@MaDDoGo, we are still looking into your issue. We send the tvdb id as mentioned in the release notes above, but we still need to do more testing before we enable that feature.
is there any plans for latest Shouts page or something like that?
it's hard to see what people talk about when you have to enter a show or episode page.

and what is the "Notifications" and "Viewing trakt" on the setting page?
Just installed - just what i was looking for!
I have used some other sites but i had to do it manually. whatiwatch.net and whiwa.net

Maybe add some stats to you profile. Minuts watch daily, total, avarage, medium and so on. And add movie support!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trakt.tv (Plugin) TV and Movie Scrobbler Addon10