Smart Playlist broken?
Hi!

I finaly found out where the smart playlist option was but when i click on it nothing happens. The Party Mix does work but not the smart playlist.

This is on win7 - Dharma b2
Tuxon86 Wrote:Hi!

I finaly found out where the smart playlist option was but when i click on it nothing happens. The Party Mix does work but not the smart playlist.

This is on win7 - Dharma b2

Which skin are you using?, I'm pretty sure it's broken in the xperience skin.
automated Wrote:Which skin are you using?, I'm pretty sure it's broken in the xperience skin.

Night skin. I click on it and nothing happens. The party mix does work.
Just tried the latest nightly and same thing.

Can anybody tell me where those playlist are located I'll try making one manually.
Try using the default skin.
automated Wrote:Try using the default skin.

I did. It doesn't work either.

The music smart playlist works but the video one doesn't.
I would try a reinstall- video playlists, for me, work in all skins....

There was a time they didn't work for me and a clean install fixed it, though that was before the betas and things were buggy...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:I would try a reinstall- video playlists, for me, work in all skins....

There was a time they didn't work for me and a clean install fixed it, though that was before the betas and things were buggy...

I'll clean up everything and start anew...

Oh the pain of relinking all my drive and scanning about 14 terrabytes of movies and tv series...
Tuxon86 Wrote:Oh the pain of relinking all my drive and scanning about 14 terrabytes of movies and tv series...

Just save your Database and Thumbnails folder and sources.xml then you wont have to, or export your library the first option is the quickest though you could even just copy your whole userdata
mcborzu Wrote:I would try a reinstall- video playlists, for me, work in all skins....

Looked around and no one had pointed out that the smart playlists field does not work if you have your files set to open in information.
#EDIT ABOVE... Case Solved?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist broken?0