Skin Patches/Bug reports?
How do I submit a patch for a skin? Specifically Confluence. If this is a stupid question go ahead and yell at me, but the regular bug reporting guidelines don't specify if skin patches are accepted on trac or not, and Im new around here Smile

I found a small bug in Confluence in Dharma Beta 2 and I have a patch prepared that fixes it...
You can put patches for confluence and only confluence on the official xbmc trac or if you really want you can just tell me in here
See this thread. The patch is essentially in it.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82548

Le me know if that makes sense or not...
Should I submit a patch, or is this enough for you to go with?
to be honest I'm not really sure what your trying to achieve basically you want it to use the tvshow thumb Icon if its set and if not use the icon?
Sorry.. I should have explained. In Dharma Beta 2 - when viewing a TV Show and clicking TV Show Information the thumbnail that is displayed in the dialog is the tv show thumb (or banner), which is what it is supposed to do (i.e the listitem thumb).

However, when in a season listing the tv show thumb/banner is not displayed - the season thumb is... This is particularly bothersome if you use banners instead of posters because the season thumb is displayed "as if" it were a banner (i.e. stretched across the top). People who do not users banners probably dont mind so much since it displays normally, but when banners are used it looks pretty bad.

The patch I gave you conditionally uses the tvshowthumb as set on the container if it is available, but falls back to using the season thumb (ie. the listitem thumb) if it is not available. That forces it to display the correct thumb on season views (since xbmc sets tvshowthumb on the container in season views). Does that make sense?

Sorry about the mixup. Im not trying to add any new functionality or anything - it really is just a bug fix patch.
Does this make sense?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Patches/Bug reports?0