Artist image in homescreen
Can someone help me with the following problem:

I want to see the image of the artist when I play music on the homescreen,I now only see the image in music view and not on the homescreen.

The image that I see now is not the image of the artist I listen to right now.

Hopefully there is a solution to this problem.

Thanks.
Which skin release are you using?
I use the Aeon65 skin.

two40 Wrote:Which skin release are you using?
ferrytale Wrote:I use the Aeon65 skin.

so you want to display the artist instead of the cover?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
No I think he talks about the fanart in homescreen.

I'm using aeon65 v2 and if you go to home screen while playing music, there is random fanart displayed instead of current artist fanart playing.

In my screenshot I'm listening 16 horsepower and it's Mars Volta fanart displayed

No,I don't want random fanart displayed but the fanart of the artist displayed I am playing.

seijmo Wrote:No I think he talks about the fanart in homescreen.

I'm using aeon65 v2 and if you go to home screen while playing music, there is random fanart displayed instead of current artist fanart playing.

In my screenshot I'm listening 16 horsepower and it's Mars Volta fanart displayed

what you want can't be achieved in aeon65 skin (as it is now). You can either chose your own backdrops, either display random fanarts from your artists in your music library. I don't know if this can be done (skinning engine), but probably phil65 will take a look at this thread and he will tell us. It will be a nice option, i agree.
There was a skin I saw not long time ago that would do something similar, i.e. music visualisation will be playing, and when swapping to the main menu, the visualisation would still be showing in the back, instead of a backdrop.
sergiocos Wrote:what you want can't be achieved in aeon65 skin (as it is now). You can either chose your own backdrops, either display random fanarts from your artists in your music library. I don't know if this can be done (skinning engine), but probably phil65 will take a look at this thread and he will tell us. It will be a nice option, i agree.

can be added easily. will make that an option.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Botafuco Wrote:There was a skin I saw not long time ago that would do something similar, i.e. music visualisation will be playing, and when swapping to the main menu, the visualisation would still be showing in the back, instead of a backdrop.

that´s already possible now (press "s")
Oke that's good news would be a nice feature I think.
Can you please let me now when the option is ready?

phil65 Wrote:can be added easily. will make that an option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist image in homescreen0