• 13(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma
Lol, don't understand this...

I thought i'd make it easier for you to see so i've just gone to recreate the issue to take a screen dump and its working now?!?!

Only thing i have done is powered down the htpc and back up again so i'm lost why it wasn't working earlier

my applogies - keep up the good work Smile
I was playing around with it again this morning and i can't seem to find a TV Show view i like. I have always used the confluance one which lists all shows as a list of banners down the page.

As it stands i'm using this one:

I'm not sure where it get the art for the item i've thrown a while arrow on top off. Is there any way to delete this art or change it for something else which fits the box better like the DVD cover art etc??

Do you take requests for layouts?? I played in photoshop for 5min to try and give an idea of what i think suits TV show collections better. This would be ideal for me as a screen showing all shows. Obviously I'm no skinner so i'm not sure how much work is involved in something like this Smile

Downloading right now, lets see if its better that Original Aeon65 (Which has surprisingly really smoothened out in its working after the final build of XBMC 10)
dynamis_dk Wrote:I was playing around with it again this morning and i can't seem to find a TV Show view i like. I have always used the confluance one which lists all shows as a list of banners down the page.
I think I know what you're looking for...

Aeon-based themes use another kind of thumbs for TV shows... you can get them from http://www.xbmcstuff.com/ After you download them, you can add them manually (via context menu) or use naming conventions, which can be found somewhere around this forum.
AMD Phenom II HTPC - Win7 x64 - Samsung 40' LED TV
XBMC 11.0 - Bello skin
Hi there,

I totally love this skin, love everything about it... Specially the posters view.. I don't use it to list my movies or tv shows, only to list my seasons and that looks really neat...

However there is 1 thing that i am missing. I switched back to aeon 65 for 1 reason only...
I always use the WALL view to list my tv shows. Both Aeon 65 and Showmix have this view, but the WALL in aeon 65 looks much better. It is much wider than the one in Showmix...
Is it possible, and if so, how, to use the WALL view from Aeon65 in Showmix?
If so, then I finally found my ultimate skin...
First of all nice work! Question: is it possible to change the font to the same one used in Aeon65? Is there a setting I change perhaps in an XML?

EDIT: Forget it...figured it out
gollumscave Wrote:Is it possible, and if so, how, to use the WALL view from Aeon65 in Showmix?
If so, then I finally found my ultimate skin...

... and if you add customizable home (sub)menu(s) and PVR support, then Aeon Show Mix will be also the ultimate skin for me Wink
Sorry for being dense but how do I change to library view to match the image below? Specifically, I like how the dvd covers are lined up facing forward instead of the coverflow style. Additionally, in my library view, I am not given any other display choices (wall, multi-plex, low wall, etc) that other skins have. I know with other skins I can set which display options are displayed but I don't see this ability with Showmix. BTW, I am using the Evolution beta. Thanks in advance.

[quote=ZombieRobot]Image[
The other views are disabled by default...
Go to your system menu and then the skin settings. There you can enable different views. Enable them all, choose the one you like, and then disable the others. Enabling all of them will make browsing much slower, so just enable them to explore them.
gollumscave Wrote:The other views are disabled by default...
Go to your system menu and then the skin settings. There you can enable different views. Enable them all, choose the one you like, and then disable the others. Enabling all of them will make browsing much slower, so just enable them to explore them.

Thank you but I already tried that. Perhaps I am missing something but I dont see any options in the skin settings to enable additional views.

Also, I think I found a bug. I have a movie set made up of Movie #1 and Movie #2. Each one has its own thumb (folder.jpg). However, both Movies are showing the same thumb from Movie #1. I tried manually selecting the thumb for Movie #2 via Info>>Select Thumb but the image does not change. I tried exiting out of XBMC but not change. Any thoughts?....
tboooe Wrote:Sorry for being dense but how do I change to library view to match the image below? Specifically, I like how the dvd covers are lined up facing forward instead of the coverflow style.

Go into Skin Settings and turn multiplex coverflow off - that should do the trick.
ZombieRobot Wrote:Toggle between movie info screens!
switch between two movie info screens now added

Showmix movie info

Aeon Stark movie info added

Hopefully this is not too obvious, but how do you switch between the two? I couldn't find the option...is this featured in an unreleased version?

Also, is there a way to remove the glassy 'reflection' found on every poster? It's the only real thing about the skin that I find a bit distracting...Thanks!
Hi I`m a new user of xbmc (started today) and I downloaded the .rar from the Aeon Showmix skin. Even if I have already installed some other skins, I cant get this one to work! I copied the .rar in the addons folder, extractet the .rar an copied the extracted files to the addons folder, but the skin never showed up in the xbmc menu and I even converted the .rar to a zip file and tried to install it but this always crashed. I have a Win7 64bit system and I use xbmc 10.0 dharma.

greets
b771 Wrote:Hi I`m a new user of xbmc (started today) and I downloaded the .rar from the Aeon Showmix skin. Even if I have already installed some other skins, I cant get this one to work! I copied the .rar in the addons folder, extractet the .rar an copied the extracted files to the addons folder, but the skin never showed up in the xbmc menu and I even converted the .rar to a zip file and tried to install it but this always crashed. I have a Win7 64bit system and I use xbmc 10.0 dharma.

greets

try extracting it and then re zipping it so instead of a rar its a .zip
I already tried this but xbmc is always telling me that the installation failed.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma2