Watched not tracking correctly
I'm trying to keep the tv shows I watch marked as watched, and it doesn't seem to be doing it correctly (at all.) I've tried removing the source and rescanning the library but that didn't seem to work. I've also tried with different skins (currently using shade)

I've moved my tv library to a Netgear Stora networked storage system, could that be it?

Does anyone have any ideas?
travistravis Wrote:I'm trying to keep the tv shows I watch marked as watched, and it doesn't seem to be doing it correctly (at all.) I've tried removing the source and rescanning the library but that didn't seem to work. I've also tried with different skins (currently using shade)

I've moved my tv library to a Netgear Stora networked storage system, could that be it?

Does anyone have any ideas?

If you remove and re-add a file or move it to a new location the watched state is not kept.
Further information: Sorry, yes, it did track watched before I moved the files, but now it doesn't at all. I figured I would lose all the watched marks, but I can't get them to go back to watched no matter what I do.
What skin are you using? IIRC "watched" icons are currently borked in Alaska.

TheUni
Currently using shade, I've also tried night, and it doesn't seem to be working in that either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched not tracking correctly0