Smart Playlist Creator Stopped Working..help please
Hello,

I have done something to my XBMC on my PC and do not know what it was. When I select the "Party Mode Playlist", I get the next screen to go ahead and make a playlist, however, when I try to select "New Smart PLaylist" nothing happens. It highlights, I select enter and nothing. The last thing I remember doing was to load a new copy of script.favourites yesterday. At any rate, can any of the XBMC gurus have a look at my logfile and let me know if they see anything.

http://pastebin.com/DSANNz7Q

Thanks,
Mark
mwkurt Wrote:Hello,

I have done something to my XBMC on my PC and do not know what it was. When I select the "Party Mode Playlist", I get the next screen to go ahead and make a playlist, however, when I try to select "New Smart PLaylist" nothing happens. It highlights, I select enter and nothing. The last thing I remember doing was to load a new copy of script.favourites yesterday. At any rate, can any of the XBMC gurus have a look at my logfile and let me know if they see anything.

http://pastebin.com/DSANNz7Q

Thanks,
Mark

I've post the same problem and I'm still waiting for a hint. I did try other skin so I know it isn't skin related.
Yeah... I read your thread as well and I too have tried about 4 different skins, all with the same result.
Were you doing anything as far as trying to edit any skins or adding anything? Had it worked before abd then stopped? Mine was working, then I started fiddling around with trying to get a smart playlist to play right away. Then it broke. I thought it was something that I did.
It seems that we are both using the same operating system. Maybe its something else.
Did you post a log file?

Mark
looks like this has indeed been borken. trac it please.
Hi Spiff,

Thanks for confirming this for me. I made a trac it ticket #10478 though I don't know if I did it right.
Could I please ask you a question regarding this?

I didn't really change anything as far as downloading a nightly or anything and had been using Dharma Beta 1. It was working two days ago then stopped working yesterday. I guess what I am asking is how did it breal on my PC if I didn't change anything in XBMC? Am I downloading updates without knowing it?

Thanks,
Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist Creator Stopped Working..help please0