Movie/TV Scraper not loading into mysql database
Hi all,

Im working on setting up a shared database in XBMC. All systems involved are windows 7 and Im running Mysql 5.1 i believe or the latest stable version which I downloaded this morning. I got the music library to import with no issues or at least I haven't found them yet.

The movies and TV are a different story. I started by exporting the video library to videodb.xml and saving it on my desktop. I installed MySQL and started the import. I have only 3 movies listed in movies and the titles for all my shows show up but only the first episode for each season. This is all from the primary media server. I have not tried to replicate it to the slave systems yet.

here is my error log: http://pastebin.com/JrNsJwGz

and this is my advancedsettings.xml

<advancedsettings>
<videodatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>127.0.0.1</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
<name>xbmc_video</name>
</videodatabase>

<musicdatabase>
<type>mysql</type>
<host>127.0.0.1</host>
<port>3306</port>
<user>xbmc</user>
<pass>xbmc</pass>
<name>xbmc_music</name>
</musicdatabase>
</advancedsettings>

Thanks in advance!
So I managed to solve it after some additional reading. Mysql treats "\" as special character so set up the media folders as shared folders and use smb to access them from inside the client. Promise to read more next time
I have this same problem, but with a library of ~750 films and a few thousand TV episodes. Is there any way to change the existing locations in the database which I can then export and import to the MySQL one?

I've changed all the sources from X:\ style paths to SMB:// ones, but upon export of the database to single file (incidentally, it exports all the TBNs for some reason, which I don't want or need), the XML file still refers to the X:\ paths.

How can I update this correctly so I don't have to re-scan everything and then remember what I've watched over the past few years?
... anyone? How to change X:\ paths to SMB:// ones in an existing database? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie/TV Scraper not loading into mysql database0