Portuguese language corrections (for Portugal)?
Lightbulb 
Hi all,

Instead of Video, I prefered see "Filmes" and instead of "Imagens" i would like to see "Fotos"

At least for me sounds better, because in "video" I only have my .mkv movies, so it's more correct "filmes" and in "imagens" i have only my personal photos, so i prefer "fotos"..

Thks
Hi.

No problem. A strings review is in order. I also find some strings arein need of a correction... 'Tempo' instead of 'Meteorologia' comes to mind. The later is to damn long for the menu on Main Window...

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

hudo
"Videos" should be for Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos... while "Filmes" should be Moveis and "Séries" TV Shows.

Agree with "Fotos" instead of "Imagens" and "Tempo" instead of "Meteorologia" for the same reason you pointed out... too looooonnnggg.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Thanks, guys!

I'll review things and post a trac ticket with corrections.
In the mean time, please keep on looking for possible corrections/improvements. There's always room for improvement and 3 pairs of eyes work better than 1.

hudo
xbs08 Wrote:"Videos" should be for Movies, TV Shows and Music Videos... while "Filmes" should be Moveis and "Séries" TV Shows.

Agree with "Fotos" instead of "Imagens" and "Tempo" instead of "Meteorologia" for the same reason you pointed out... too looooonnnggg.

Yes.. I agree with that. It is what i was trying to say, but my english isn't very good Tongue

Thks hudo for the good work Big Grin
I started translating it on my own and then when I had about 50% translated I saw that all the work had already been done Smile

Anyway, I think these modifications should be done:

1. 'Pictures' = 'Fotos', not 'Imagens'
2. 'Weather' = 'Clima', not 'Tempo'
3. 'Dew point' = 'Ponto de condensação', not 'Ponto de orvalho'
4. 'TV Shows' = "Séries' or 'Seriados'
5. 'Pausa' instead of 'Pausado'
6. There are some places where 'Ícones' don't have a sign on the 'I'.
7. Maybe substitute 'Home' for 'Tela Inicial'?
8. 'Uptime do sistema' = 'Tempo de operação do sistema'
9. 'Dashboard' = 'Painél de instrumentos'
10. 'Reiniciar' instead of 'Reinicializar'
11. 'Controller' = 'Joystick' or 'Controle'
12. 'Método de Render' = 'Método de Renderização'
13. 'Videoclipes' instead of 'Vídeos musicais'
"Clima" sounds good but we say "Qual é tempo para amanhã" and we don't say "Qual é o clima..." Big Grin
Please... "Séries"... "Seriados" is pt-br!
"Pausa"... "Pausado" is pt-br!
Why can't we say simply "Ínicio" for Home?

Dashboard... "painél de instrumentos"? I don't agree, sounds like we're talking about cars IMO.

Maybe "Telediscos"?

Everything else sounds good.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Portuguese language corrections (for Portugal)?0