How to simply quit XBMC
Question 
Hi,

when I click on the exit/quit button of XBMC, I get an option of 4 possibilities: Exit, Shutdown, Reboot and Suspend. However I want only to exit. Always. Is there any way to do it directly?

Alt-f4 does not save the marks on the watched movies. That's why I can not use it...

Cheers,

Mickey
If you're using a remote then you can set up a button to close XBMC.
In Main menu pres 'End' key.
MickeyMiner Wrote:Alt-f4 does not save the marks on the watched movies. That's why I can not use it...

That's odd, I have my remote configured to send alt-F4 to close XBMC and my watched flags seem to work fine.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:That's odd, I have my remote configured to send alt-F4 to close XBMC and my watched flags seem to work fine.

Sorry, my mistake. If I am playing the movie, and I press Alt-F4, after next start XBMC does not remember the minute on which I was watching it but starts playback from the beginning again. If I stop the movie, return to the list and press Alt-F4 there, this wonderful peace of software exactly what it is supposed to do.

...there is a bug, but a little different than I described in the first post.

Sorry again,

M.
I don't think that's a bug your meant to stop a movie before you quit Oo
I would call that a bug thou..
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Doesn't the same happen with watched status ?

I set my parents up with XBMC and couldn't figure out why watched status wasn't working until I was round there one day and saw them quit without using stop first lol

Does Dharma behave like this still ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to simply quit XBMC0