[NEW UPLOAD] 1.1.1 is on the repo! Go test it out!
theuni Wrote:XBMC looks for DefaultArtist.png, so all lowercase will not work. I hope you didn't just change _every_ file to lowercase, as that would have broken most of the files XBMC itself loads.

TheUni

I didnt think I changed any of those....

hogfan, do you see this....

To learn more, click here.
Cool skin, it would be perfect for me if I could disable using fanart of a recently added movie on the main screen. I'd rather have the generic background, but love all the statistics that having recently added turned on shows!!!

Edit: using the old style menu, not the new alternate view. If stats could be added to the new view I would be all over it!

Just need to make sure you download this script to make featured items work!
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...dom+script

Hopefully it gets built in later on, noobs like myself might get caught off guard!

Keep up the great work!
igotdvds Wrote:They wont let us update the repo until its been out a couple of days. They wont us (you guys) to find the problems first. Help me test it out and find the bugs. Smile

Has this update been allowed to be added to the repo yet?
perspiring minds want to know! Big Grin
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
christoofar Wrote:Has this update been allowed to be added to the repo yet?
perspiring minds want to know! Big Grin

Still waiting to make sure no more bugs are found. I'm giving it until Tuesday.
'k thanks. Looking forward to Tuesday.Wink
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
+1 on Someguygg's post. Options to turn off the fanart on homescreen in original view would be a nice option.

As for the Default XBMC images you asked about, I will check that for you in about an hour when I'm back at home. Other than that, I haven't found any others bugs since you made you updates to the skin for Linux.

-hogfan
can you tell me where is the repo? on xbmc i only can see 109 version. where i can find your new version?
dsim Wrote:can you tell me where is the repo? on xbmc i only can see 109 version. where i can find your new version?

github - wizardxbmcmods
igotdvds Wrote:I didnt think I changed any of those....

hogfan, do you see this....

I just checked and I do not see the images in that view either. Upon inspection of the actual filenames within the Shade skin folder, it does appear that these files are lowercase.

-hogfan
theuni Wrote:XBMC looks for DefaultArtist.png, so all lowercase will not work. I hope you didn't just change _every_ file to lowercase, as that would have broken most of the files XBMC itself loads.

TheUni

Ok looks like we have yet ANOTHER Linux problem.

Is there a list of the default file names that xbmc looks for and the EXACT case it looks for?
@igotdvds, is it possible to make a option imdb rating with numbers insted of stars, and have list views on left side?

so why? the stars don't say anything, the most of series have a rating 4 stars. for most series you can not see the difference, and there for is star rating not important for me, personaly. and if, why as big the stars. i only see stars on shade, can not concetrate on title. and why white and red, why not gold/yellow?

2. could you implement more mockup views for music?

3. is there possibility to turn off black overlay, so i can see the fanarts better?

4. your skin have the best visualization!! because i can see fanart and visualization. cdart is stuttering if visualization (Milksdrop) is enabled. and i have radeon hd 4850, due core, 2gb ram

5. can you make the new or the old home screen view to be at the bottom?

6. on shade there are many fonts. the great one thin, and others the dont look great, i think arial. can not be the same thin font on shade?

7. on the home screen, the stuff that is selected is in white as in the lists view. would it not be more beautiful if, there is instead of white a transparent black, but the font to change the color?

i use the 1.1.1 version
dsim Wrote:@igotdvds, is it possible to make a option imdb rating with numbers insted of stars, and have list views on left side?

so why? the stars don't say anything, the most of series have a rating 4 stars. for most series you can not see the difference, and there for is star rating not important for me, personaly. and if, why as big the stars. i only see stars on shade, can not concetrate on title. and why white and red, why not gold/yellow?

2. could you implement more mockup views for music?

3. is there possibility to turn off black overlay, so i can see the fanarts better?

4. your skin have the best visualization!! because i can see fanart and visualization. cdart is stuttering if visualization (Milksdrop) is enabled. and i have radeon hd 4850, due core, 2gb ram

5. can you make the new or the old home screen view to be at the bottom?

6. on shade there are many fonts. the great one thin, and others the dont look great, i think arial. can not be the same thin font on shade?

7. on the home screen, the stuff that is selected is in white as in the lists view. would it not be more beautiful if, there is instead of white a transparent black, but the font to change the color?

i use the 1.1.1 version

You should have a look at the requests thread, it's a better fit for your concerns. Some, if not most of your points have actually been asked for there before and are in the works.

Also, concerning point 4, you should investigate the possibility that this is not a skin performance issue. I have no such problems on two systems with largely inferior specs.
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
igotdvds Wrote:Ok looks like we have yet ANOTHER Linux problem.

Is there a list of the default file names that xbmc looks for and the EXACT case it looks for?

Are these images specific to the Shade skin, or are they default images in general? If the later is the case you could just copy the ones from Confluence over the existing ones. If the former, I would believe the images should be named using the same case used in the Confluence skin.

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:Are these images specific to the Shade skin, or are they default images in general? If the later is the case you could just copy the ones from Confluence over the existing ones. If the former, I would believe the images should be named using the same case used in the Confluence skin.

-hogfan

They are default in general, the issue is I dont know exactly what all images are needed. I was wondering if there was an inclusive list somewhere.
igotdvds Wrote:They are default in general, the issue is I dont know exactly what all images are needed. I was wondering if there was an inclusive list somewhere.

https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot...nce/media/

All images starting with Default___.png are the fallback images. There are 54 of them...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW UPLOAD] 1.1.1 is on the repo! Go test it out!0