• 9(current)
[WIP] Basic - a new skin in the works for XBMC
Stranger Wrote:Pretty good apparently...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJon6NEPgmQ

Animated backgrounds? Damn! I didn't even know that could be done?!
circle_ Wrote:Animated backgrounds? Damn! I didn't even know that could be done?!

actually that's not really working. i would really like to see something like animated backgrounds. tried that with a script but couldn't figure this out since i don't know scripting.
what you see in the video is just what you get after playing a video and press TAB to see the menu.
psike Wrote:actually that's not really working. i would really like to see something like animated backgrounds. tried that with a script but couldn't figure this out since i don't know scripting.
what you see in the video is just what you get after playing a video and press TAB to see the menu.

Ahhh very sneaky.
well you could make it happen with a bunch of multiimages
tried that once...you need PNG file for every frame then you end up with something like 100MB for just one short animation.
Is this skin still alive? I sure hope it is, would be sad if this didn't get finished. One of the most promising skins out there! Keep up the great work Smile
Any news on this skin?
oooh, another one i cant wait to try.
Griffith86 Wrote:I've been busy the last few weeks with a few new clients so it's taken up a good bit of my time. Once I get all of them out of the way we should be able to get the skin polished up.

Like I said before, I'm busy at the moment but the skin isn't dead. I just don't have time to get to it right now.
Oh I really like this one. Looks pretty good so far. Only thing I'll have to do to it is find a way to add another menu button for pandora on the main screen.

Can't wait till its done.
I'm assuming this skin is dead?

I really hope it isn't ): .
Yes, me too.

I'd completely forgotten about it until now, but at Christmas I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Please don't let it be dead.
This looks great indeed!

I hope it is still around, maybe just temporarely set aside?

Griffith86 or Psike, are you still planning on releasing this amazing looking skin?
Hey guys,

Nah, it's not dead. I was busy working on some things then took a nice vacation. We are starting to get back into it.

Hopefully we'll have a skin to beta test soon to work out the things that we may have missed.
This really does look good... Please release it!
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Basic - a new skin in the works for XBMC0