Switching profiles only works in system menu Dharma beta 3
Question 
I'm running Dharma beta 3, and I've had this problem since Dharma beta 1.

When I try to switch between profiles using the power button ( the icon that brings up the option to shut down, exit, reboot, log off, etc ) nothing pulls up. When I click on it I hear the sound of clicking the button, but the menu never pulls up.

I can switch profiles if I go into the system menu and profiles.

I can't post attachments yet on this forum, but I've upped it to my website for anyone that cares to take a look at it:

http://impulseok.com/logs/xbmc.log

Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------

website
I do allso have problems with this, but its not every time. When the button doesnt work, I have to restart xbmc and the button works fine again for a while. Im running beta2.

Running transparency on both of my profiles.
need a debug log. what i can already tell is certain is that you're running a skin that is meant to be used for pvr-testing2.
I'm running Transparency! 3.10 as well as the default skin (master user). I don't know if it is skin related, because I have not tried this in the default skin setup ( for all profiles ) . It could be a fault between the mix of the skins. If anyone else has tried this please let me know if not, I will try just the default skin tomorrow and report back.

P.S.

It is almost random, If XBMC starts in the default skin ( master user ), and then I change to Transparency! ( one of my self created user profiles ), then I try to change again to another profile that is default or Transparency! the shut down / menu options are not available.

website
spiff Wrote:need a debug log. what i can already tell is certain is that you're running a skin that is meant to be used for pvr-testing2.

my debug log is here:

http://impulseok.com/logs/xbmc.log

if i should need to pull another log, where and what should it be from ??

website

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching profiles only works in system menu Dharma beta 30