Black screen when exiting video playback
Hello.

I still have problems with XBMC. I have found that using an external player (KMPlayer or MPC-HC) to exit the movie playback, the screen goes black. Only the icons are displayed through which the mouse cursor, which is quite uncomfortable. Instead, the player using DSPLAYER, I have no problem.Eek

The same error happens when I press the START button in Windows.Huh

Greetings.
Is this happening with Dharma beta 3? There was a fix for something similar.

And you need to post a debug log, your external player config.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
CrystalP Wrote:Is this happening with Dharma beta 3? There was a fix for something similar.

And you need to post a debug log, your external player config.

Need to see my file xbmc.log?
Problem solved. I upgraded to version r33619 and that problem has been solved. But instead, I have a new one, and that is that when I return to the main screen of XBMC I see that the mouse cursor area has fallen below and right, so I have no access to icons off.Blush
What happens to the cursor is not very clear.

Yes please turn on the debugging mode in the settings, restart xbmc. Trigger the problem, quit, upload the resulting xbmc.log on pastebin.com.
And also your external player config file.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
ugh, not how it works pastebin.com. I have pasted the contents of xbmc.log and I sent but when I click submit I get a blank page ...
It seems pastebin.com is not working today, use http://pastebin.ca or any other paste site Smile
Thanks. Here is the XBMC.LOG
Thanks, but:
- you are not running the latest Dharma beta. We're up to 3 now.
- explain what the problem is
Fixed. Uncheck SYSTEM-> SETTINGS-> SYSTEM-> HARDWARE FOR VIDEO-> Use full-screen window instead of full screen real. Now the mouse cursor moves across the screen.
Thank you all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black screen when exiting video playback0