Custom Favorite
I am trying to use bluecops Video Addon to set up Hulu on my home screen. I can see and use the addon from the Videos menu on the Home screen and when I add it to favorites it shows up under Favorites on the Home screen. The problem comes when I try to add a custom favorite to the home screen. When I select Custom Favorite and then Select Favorite, the Favorites dialog window is empty. I am using the latest git version of night. Any thoughts?
Usually thats a symptom of not have the script

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Usually thats a symptom of not have the script

It is also a symptom of me not looking hard enoughEek

Thank you..it worked great! Big Grin
Did you have to do anything extra to get Hulu working? I got that BlueCop repo too, I can navigate and see all the streams but can't play...W7 and Beta 2

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Did you have to do anything extra to get Hulu working? I got that BlueCop repo too, I can navigate and see all the streams but can't play...W7 and Beta 2

It seems to work well for me with nothing else special. I just updated everything for my mod so as of last night I had the latest git of night and beta 3 of xbmc but the way the addon works I don't think there would be a difference between beta 2 and 3. Runs on W7 and Arch Linux for me. The only other issue may be your location. From what I understand, Hulu only streams to the US. If you are in the US, does the Hulu website work for you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Favorite0